WANTED: 03/04 Coupe in Florida

LS WUT

Established Member
Missed the part about not low miles. So my 19k miles is out. I’ve got a black coupe, 65k miles on it. $25k

IllCobra

Established Member
Missed the part about not low miles. So my 19k miles is out. I’ve got a black coupe, 65k miles on it. $25k
You will get that easy if you post it on Facebook. I know FB isn't everyones' cup of tea, but it is probably one of the best sites to sell your stuff.

If you type up the ad, I can post it for you. They don't let you put your cell number, but for those that ask I can pass along your number. LMK $25k is a fair deal in today's market, and I don't think it will take long to sell.

LS WUT

Established Member
Post a link to the black coupe? Can't find it.
I don’t have it posted anywhere. I don’t have social media and such, a few members here are assisting with my search for a Sonic Blue as I sell my current cars. If you give me your number I’d be happy to answer any questions, derails, and send some photos your way.

Torched_SVT

Established Member
I don’t have it posted anywhere. I don’t have social media and such, a few members here are assisting with my search for a Sonic Blue as I sell my current cars. If you give me your number I’d be happy to answer any questions, derails, and send some photos your way.
Sorry for the late reply, my # is 407 six six six 8481 if you still have it.

Users who are viewing this thread