03,04 cobras whats a better progammer superchip or predator !

svtstan04

Established Member
i know this thread has been brought up a million times . but i was conseriting getting a new proggamer . because i just got x-haust and im running lean . i have the predator and i love it but i heard the superchips proggamer is able to tune more of the car :shrug:

x14

Established Member
svtstan04 said:
i know this thread has been brought up a million times . but i was conseriting getting a new proggamer . because i just got x-haust and im running lean . i have the predator and i love it but i heard the superchips proggamer is able to tune more of the car :shrug:

You need a custom tune for your specific mods.

ALA G8R

Banned
svtstan04 said:
....i heard the superchips proggamer is able to tune more of the car :shrug:

This is simply not true. Whoever told you this is trying to sell you something. The Predator in the hands of a capable tuner can provide you with the same tune as an SCT product in the hands of a capable tuner.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
svtstan04 said:

The Predator and SCT tuners are both limited tuning devices. There is only so much you can do with them to adjust fuel and timing. One is not better than the other no matter what anyone say's.

However, a custom tuner like James @ RWTD or Hermann that has the full software can create custom tunes that you can input into the car with either tuning device. This is what you really need. Since you already have a Predator, contact James and get a custom tune for your car. It's $125 for lifetime custom tunes, I am sure you can afford it.

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
badcobra said:
However, a custom tuner like James @ RWTD or Hermann that has the full software can create custom tunes that you can input into the car with either tuning device. This is what you really need.

Uh...this is what the SCT X-Calibrator device does. Allows a custom tune to be flashed to the cars computer.

Users who are viewing this thread