03/04 Cobra's in the Dallas area.

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Do you guys have any events planned for 1/8 or 1/4 mile?

I would love to see some of you guys run. I always hear about how fast your cars are but I have not seen many of them at the track. I would really like to see them run.

coleman

Established Member
The SVTOA group is meeting this Friday & we're getting Kennedale to open 2 hours early just for us on June 6th.
Fee is $25 for two hours & there should be quite a few new 03/04 cobras there :)

Alas, I'll be on vacation, but it should prove quite challenging for you :thumbsup:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
The SVTOA group is meeting this Friday & we're getting Kennedale to open 2 hours early just for us on June 6th.
Fee is $25 for two hours & there should be quite a few new 03/04 cobras there :)

Alas, I'll be on vacation, but it should prove quite challenging for you :thumbsup:

Should be fun! I am going to try and make it. I will know for sure tomorrow. My mother, sister, neice, aunt and uncle are guests at my home that weekend. If I agree to take the kids I bet they will let me out of the house.

coleman

Established Member
Tomcat427, well, please just let me know if you are willing to do the June 6th event...
There are only 20 places available for this two hour pre-public event.

Users who are viewing this thread