03-04 Cobras for SALE or for TRADE in California.. 2012 Fusion Sport AWD

arbs

Established Member
Im looking for a Termi (coupes only please) for sale in California. Reason being is because Ive purchased two cars from different states before and the taxes and fees just to bring a car into California is just a pain in the butt. So, anyone have a Termi that they want to sell or trade? Im looking for something under $20K. I know that might mean a slightly higher mileage but Ive been having Cobra fever. I used to have one but I sold it due to a lay off.

Right now I have a 2012 Ford Fusion Sport AWD. It has all the options from the factory from the AWD, Blind spot monitoring, Back up sensors, Back up camera, Navigation, 12 Speaker Sony system, moon roof, rain sensing wipers, heated seats and some other stuff. I know Im leaving things out. The paint is Red Candy Metallic. I have all the paper work, its still under Ford bumper to bmper warranty until July or 36k miles. Right now I have 33k miles. But the powertrain warranty is until July 2017 or 100k miles. I do love this car but I think I want a Cobra again. Let me know please. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

arbs

Established Member
I want that fusion as a daily!!
It's an awesome car. I personally really like it if it were possible I'd want both. But Im having cobra fever right now. It's much easier to get I to a fusion than a mustang cobra so if I want a other one one day, I can just get one. the cobra on the other hand, they're rising in mileage and price it seems. So I better snag one now.. I'm just having trouble le finding one.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
It's an awesome car. I personally really like it if it were possible I'd want both. But Im having cobra fever right now. It's much easier to get I to a fusion than a mustang cobra so if I want a other one one day, I can just get one. the cobra on the other hand, they're rising in mileage and price it seems. So I better snag one now.. I'm just having trouble le finding one.
Send me pm. It won't let me send you one on mobile. I need a nice daily and love fusion sports

Users who are viewing this thread