03/04 Cobra?

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
I saw an 03/04 red cobra today by Ashland High School. Just wanted to know if it was anyone from the site. It was nice to see a cobra by the way :thumbsup:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
wasn't me but i had mine out today :pepper: :banana: after driving a 90hp car all winter it was like :bowdown:

Dave

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Hey, it wasn't me either ! Cobra's will be starting to come out soon.
Dave, David 10th Anniv has a 2.76 pulley for his Cobra now. There
should be a lot of "new best ET" records at NED this year.

KenCobra03

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
And a Stiegy Ported Blower... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

David

David, I see 11.50 et's in your future. Hey, David(golfprowanabe)
did a 11.54 et with stock blower and a 2.90 pulley.
You can do it !
:pepper: :pepper:

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
SVTChic said:
I saw an 03/04 red cobra today by Ashland High School. Just wanted to know if it was anyone from the site. It was nice to see a cobra by the way :thumbsup:

black vert?

gtmustang00

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv....this is Raul. my dad has the 03 redfire coupe. you gotta talk my dad into getting the blower ported. i finally talked him into getting a pulley, but he only would do the 2.93.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
gtmustang00 said:
Cobra10th Anniv....this is Raul. my dad has the 03 redfire coupe. you gotta talk my dad into getting the blower ported. i finally talked him into getting a pulley, but he only would do the 2.93.

:lol: :lol:

Trust me, once he seeing the difference in the car this year, I'm guessing it will be an easy sell.

Can't wait to get back to the track. Looks like they're having issues up in Epping though. :cuss:

David

KenCobra03

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
:lol: :lol:

Trust me, once he seeing the difference in the car this year, I'm guessing it will be an easy sell.

Can't wait to get back to the track. Looks like they're having issues up in Epping though. :cuss:

David

What kind of issues is NED having David? :shrug:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
What kind of issues is NED having David? :shrug:

:read:

Track opening may be delayed Posted Monday, March 14, 2005 12:11 PM by nednews
It's that time of year when our phones are ringing off the hook and everyone
has a one question, "When are you going to open?"

What's the standard answer? It's "We don't know." We started several substantial projects including new burnout pads and a major drainage and resurfacing project at the end of our 2004 season. Fortunately, the weather was in our favor and we did complete the new burnout pads. However, the drainage and resurfacing project entailed a lot more work. Even though we finished most of the site work there is still considerable preparation remaining. Because of the persistent period of snow and extremely cold weather since the beginning of the year it's likely that we will not be able to complete the project before opening day. The snow must be clear and ground warm enough for us to accomplish the site work necessary before laying down the new asphalt.

We'll keep posting periodic updates here to keep you informed. Thanks for your patience and understanding

I'm not that bummed I don't think my car will be ready in April anyway.

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ehh...i wouldnt worry about the track...they said that last year i think...wish we could get some cool air times though...anyone want to go to Atco? lol

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
ehh...i wouldnt worry about the track...they said that last year i think...wish we could get some cool air times though...anyone want to go to Atco? lol
thats a hike
LBV is closer

KenCobra03

Established Member
Davesnake said:
:read:

Track opening may be delayed Posted Monday, March 14, 2005 12:11 PM by nednews
It's that time of year when our phones are ringing off the hook and everyone
has a one question, "When are you going to open?"

What's the standard answer? It's "We don't know." We started several substantial projects including new burnout pads and a major drainage and resurfacing project at the end of our 2004 season. Fortunately, the weather was in our favor and we did complete the new burnout pads. However, the drainage and resurfacing project entailed a lot more work. Even though we finished most of the site work there is still considerable preparation remaining. Because of the persistent period of snow and extremely cold weather since the beginning of the year it's likely that we will not be able to complete the project before opening day. The snow must be clear and ground warm enough for us to accomplish the site work necessary before laying down the new asphalt.

We'll keep posting periodic updates here to keep you informed. Thanks for your patience and understanding

I'm not that bummed I don't think my car will be ready in April anyway.

Dave

Dave, thanks for the NED update ! :D

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
lightninmike said:
what in the blue hell were you doing down here? kind of a hike for ya isnt it

Oh you know just felt like going for a drive.... haha! Actually my friend had a job interveiw down there because she goes to school by there so I drove her. It was exciting.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
SVTChic said:
Oh you know just felt like going for a drive.... haha! Actually my friend had a job interveiw down there because she goes to school by there so I drove her. It was exciting.
ahhh i see, you were right in my 'hood, should stoped by for lunch :D

Users who are viewing this thread