03/04 cobra

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
hey guys i would like to know if one of you would be so kind to take me for a ride in 1 of your cars because the dealer wont let it go i wanna see what the power is like on this amazing car ? im in new york about 30 minutes from the city...:shrug: :shrug:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
I live in south jersey, but i'm always in north jersey/ new york for work. I'll let ya know next time i am. I just got my cobra and before, if someone took me for a ride in one i would cream myslef. :thumbsup:

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
wow i cant believe that you are willing this is great, well yea man i mean if you are close or 1 day wanna come up here its a nice place where i live alot of twists and turns here in in westchester about 30 minutes from the city i mean if this is real i already creamed my pants :rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
PiMpOnAnR1 said:
hey guys i would like to know if one of you would be so kind to take me for a ride in 1 of your cars because the dealer wont let it go

That's such crap!! They won't let you test-drive the car?? If it's an '03 they've been trying to sell that thing for quite some time... I would try a different dealer man. Sounds like they are extremely customer-UNfriendly to me.

If you're seriously interested in purchasing the car, there's no reason they shouldn't let you test drive the dang thing. I would raise hell if someone told me I couldn't.

Hope you get your ride man :thumbsup:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Yeah that is crap, but some dealerships that ive been to when i was looking for my cobra last summer...their insurance policy wouldnt allow anyone under the age of 21 test drive the car...which seems b.s. to me because i was ready to buy...but i guess they had some immature teenagers wanting to take it for a spin. The salesperson ended up taking me for a "ride" in it, then we switched drivers about 1/2 mile down the road... :rockon: thats when i decided i HAD to have one of these monsters, nothing like hearing that whine for the first time...

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
yea i mean the dealer are crappy around here and its really tough to find a cobra to tell you the truth i have only seen two 03/04's in my life up close so any sort of cobra around here that passes like makes me nuts. people around here are into teh imports and i hate them big timei just wish i can tell tell yea i rode in a cobra well i will be sayin gthat soon enought when i get my own but not until money is right :whine:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
yeah now that i think bout it. I test drove a 03 last year when i was 17.... i just got my 04 cobra Sept. 31 when i was 18.

Users who are viewing this thread