03 04 cobra superchips max micro tuner.

ursnakebeight

Established Member
I have up for sale a superchips not SCT max micro handheld tuner. It is a model #1724 for an 03-04 cobra with a 2.8 pulley,cold air kit, and a cat back exhaust. This hp4 tune makes 436hp and 446tq on our local dynojet with 96 degree weather.the air fuel for this tune was 11 to 12. The tuner also has a performance tune for a factory pulley wich makes 396hp and 410tq on the dynojet with about the same temperature and air fuel. You can also read and clear dtc's.You can setup the tuner for different tire sizes and gear ratios to correct the speedometer,and you can set the radiator fan to come on at 160,170,or180 degreese. I am only selling this because I got a few more mods done to my car, and I had to get a custom tune for it. The car was returned back to stock and then retuned with an sct 9100. I was told by rpm outlet that on this specific tuner that if I returned my car back to stock it could be used on another cobra to tune with. I dont know this for 100% sure because I have never tryed it myself. This is why my asking price is so low. Tuner do's come with the cable to hook up to your diagnostic port under the dash. I am asking 100 shipped. I give 399 for the tuner new this last summer.
Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread