03/04 Cobra stuff for sale

predator

Established Member
Hi everyone. Been awhile since checking in. I have been working on getting things back in order since this past July when I had my garage fire. I have decided to unload quite a bit of parts/pieces I had taking up space. As time goes by I will add to the list, but feel free to contact me for anything you might be interested in. I will probably have it!

I have a set of four 2000R chrome wheels with Kumho MXs mounted these are 18s and have a total of 1k miles on them. You can't tell any wear at all. I would like to get $850 for the set.

I also have a set of two Toyo RA1 275/35/18 and two Toyo 305/35/18. Both sets are new. You have ever had the chance to drive on these you know they are like putting a set of rails on your car. Very good traction in wet or rain and wear very well. Great for the autox and RR/OT guys. If you take a look at prices you will find that $150 ea for the 275 and $200 ea for the 305 is a great deal.

I also have a set of four "scrubs" in Toyo RA1 275/35/18. These are tires that have been worn to the ideal 1/8" tread suited for dry track use. Great for you track guys looking for the ultimated tire at a steal. I am asking $75 each.

More to come.........:pepper:

I have a Raptor shift light w/red LED. This is new/never installed for $130.

micksnip

Established Member
Well, Greg, if the urge ever strikes you to get that older cobra looking like a newer one, and add bling at the same time, I have 4 F1s on factory 04 cobra chromies with 5k miles on em for $750.-with lugs, locks, and free delivery. Heck, put em on the camry!

Whatcha doin with the machine? Handling or go parts?

Micksnip

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
predator said:
I have a Raptor shift light w/red LED. This is new/never installed for $130.

These are $85.00 new from raptor with a $7.00 shipping charge...does this one have an additional option? I am not trying to beat you up I just was wondering as I need one soon.

predator

Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
These are $85.00 new from raptor with a $7.00 shipping charge...does this one have an additional option? I am not trying to beat you up I just was wondering as I need one soon.

LOL!! No problem Lou. Thanks for keeping me honest. I lost all my records too and thought I paid more than my price for it. Thats what I get for not doing my homework first.

Hows $50 for the Raptor sound?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I used to run BFG KDs (not KDWs) on the street and track, and at street temps, the RA1s work just as well. But at track temps, the RA1s hook better (roadrace tracks, don't know about strip). BFG treadwear is 200, Toyo RA1 is 100. That's an indicater right there.

predator

Established Member
It is sold. I will let you know if anything changes.

Check my first post for any updates. I am getting ready to list a lot of items. Possibly part the entire car out.............:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread