03-04 Cobra question...

JVENOM

Established Member
I own a 98 GT, I've done plenty of mods to it except for Force Induction(boost).
But I am moving off and am looking into a 03-04 cobra, but I wanted to get some info on them, some feedback on how the car performs, how's the insurance(rough estimate).

if not I am as well looking into a 03-04 lightning. but info would be grateful thank you.

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
I pay ~$1400/yr. for a 2003 ZR2 pickup and the Cobra. That includes a 3 month winter storage where I can't drive the car. I'm young too, so I don't think it's all that bad.

As for the Terminator's performance, you can find a ton of stuff by using the search feature on here. I've only been a Terminator owner for 6 months and its amazing the amount of knowledge on this site. Overall though, it's a Terminator FTW! :rockon:

TrickStang37

Established Member
for insurance i pay 110 mo. full coverage (not minimal full coverage either), and thats with a speeding ticket and a reckless driving a few years back. young male to boot!

Last edited:

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
im 22 and i pay a total of 175 for 95 civic and 03 cobra (110 alone for this) but cobra is listed as weekend driver.. insurance dropped quite a bit when i turned 21! my old mach1 was 360 a month when i was 19/20.. when i didnt have a DD the cobra was like 220 or 240 a month.. no tickets or accidents.. if u can afford it i say do it.. i first started off with 98 and i regret not goin straight to the cobra! would of saved lots of money

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I'm paying 140 a month, full on the cobra, 98 ranger and renter's insurance.

As far as how it performs... I love it. I couldn't imagine not owning one.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
TrickStang37 said:
for insurance i pay 110 mo. full coverage (not minimal full coverage either), and thats with a speeding ticket and a reckless driving a few years back. young male to boot!
With our 2000 Taurus SES we pay ~ $1100.00 a year.
About to add a 2007 Fusion SEL to the list.
Jeff

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
my insurance is $370 a month. it is my primary driver and i got one speeding ticket before. got a couple when i use to own my bike but dont kno if that affect anything

Users who are viewing this thread