03/04 Cobra Ported Eaton

etony89

Established Member
I have a blower off an 04 cobra that I got to put on my car but unfortunatly I have to sell my car and need to sell the stuff I have for it also. The blower has been ported. It is equal to a stage 5. It was done at a local machine shop. It was rebuilt at the same time as the porting was done. It has bad a few hundred miles on it since then. It has a 2.76 bf pulley on it. I have an accufab single blade plenum, a ported stock plenum, a stock throttle body, and a lightning pulley that I am selling too. I would like to sell just locally but make me an offer on it with shipping. Zip code here is 97267.

Possible trades for something that I don't have. Injectors and harness, bap, single blade tb, suspension parts. Let me know what you have.

Last edited:

AZSaleen04

Shelby GT500
Established Member
Are you selling the Accufab on it's own? If so please PM me and let me know how much and details?

etony89

Established Member
make me an offer on it. i still have everything. the sight is not letting me get on most of the time. so as soon as i get back on i will reply. thanks.

etony89

Established Member
here is the link to my other posting. just go to that one and there are some pics on there. i had someone else post them for me. let me know if you are interested. thanks.

etony89

Established Member
i would like to sell it as one. i will make a good deal with someone if they want it as one. but how much would you pay for just the pulley?

etony89

Established Member
Any interests? Please let me know if you have anything to trade. Possibly some rims. I would like to get some saleen rims. Chrome or black. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread