03/04 Cobra Ported Eaton

etony89

Established Member
I have a blower off an 04 cobra that I got to put on my car but unfortunatly I have to sell my car and need to sell the stuff I have for it also. The blower has been ported. It is equal to a stage 5. It was done at a local machine shop. It was rebuilt at the same time as the porting was done. It has bad a few hundred miles on it since then. It has a 2.76 bf pulley on it. I have an accufab single blade plenum, a ported stock plenum, a stock throttle body, and a lightning pulley that I am selling too. I would like to sell just locally but make me an offer on it with shipping. Zip code here is 97267.

POSSIBLY INTERESTED IN TRADES! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE. I would like fuel system parts like a bap and injectors with harness, or a single blade tb, oversized coolent tank (polished or black), also same for radiator. Possibly suspension parts. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Last edited:

etony89

Established Member
also i never used the blower. the guy that i got it from made over 500 at the wheels. running about 15 psi.

mongo57988

Established Member
i dont know if I would go as far as "shady" but I agree a new member (8-06-08) be good to throw up some pics. give a little more info........... not trying to bash the OP, but we've all either been taken by someone online or know somebody that has........ throw up some pics if you dont know how just email them to me and I will put them up.

[email protected] have no problems helping a new guy out

Dustin

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
i dont know if I would go as far as "shady" but I agree a new member (8-06-08) be good to throw up some pics. give a little more info........... not trying to bash the OP, but we've all either been taken by someone online or know somebody that has........ throw up some pics if you dont know how just email them to me and I will put them up.

[email protected] have no problems helping a new guy out

Dustin

agreed... :shrug:

etony89

Established Member
sorry it took so long to reply back. the sight hasn't been letting me get on. mongo57988 i am going to email them to you, if you could please put them up for me that would be great. they are the only pictures i have right now. i will try to get some more. the blower only has a few hundred miles on it. the owner before me drove on it for a few weeks and ended up bumping up to a 3.4 whipple. i was going to put it on my car but i lost my job and need to sell the car. if there is anything else you want to know just ask. as soon as the sight lets me get back on i will reply. thanks.

mongo57988

Established Member
Pics

Here are the pics lets see if I know what I'm doing LOL

blower2.jpg

blower.jpg

mongo57988

Established Member
seems to have worked good luck with the sale. Email me anytime if you need some help. Or if you want to put pics of your car up for sale. I can shoot you an email on how to do it.

Dustin

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Anyone interested? Make any reasonable offer.

Is it possible to take some clear pics of it? It's hard to tell what's going on in the first pic. Coule be the pic but it looks uneven and like there's a piece of metal hanging out in the center of the hole shaped like an "8"? Not sure if it's just because it's a camera phone pic or what. So if you could take some higher quality pics?

etony89

Established Member
it is ported in the shape of an 8. what you are seeing is the inside of the blower. the black is some marks that they made on it. those are the only pictures that i have got so far. they are from my camera phone so please excuse the quality. i can't find my digital camera. and as far as the price just make me an offer including shipping.

etony89

Established Member
Any interests at all let me know. I need to try to sell it soon. If I don't I may just put it on my car. I may end up being able to keep it. Let me know if you have anyting to trade. I need the money. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread