03 04 Cobra Parts.

zukman31

Established Member
Ive got a Fidanza flywheel, Spec Stage 2+ Clutch and Pressure plate for a 26 spline input shaft. Has less than 3000 miles and not abused one bit. Only reason I took it out was my Transmission went out and the one I put back in was 10 spline.
I also have a like new UPR Blu Thunder shifter. Was on my new tranny but Im using my Tri-ax.
Also have a BBK CAI and filter, everything is there and the only problem is the chrome has light pitting on top but does not affect the performance at all. Not using because I went back with a JLT.
Also have a factory throttle body and elbow. All parts are best offer plus shipping. Just let me know if your interested and we can make a deal.

Last edited:

zukman31

Established Member
All PMs have been answered once again. These items are in great shape everyone. I just dont need them for my car anymore. Make me an offer, I would love to move this stuff and get some of my money back...
Thanks everyone..

zukman31

Established Member
Ive had a few people asking me to post a few pictures. I can not figure it out on here. I am putting a link to my Craigslist post so you can see the pictures of the shifter and BBK CAI. As soon as Paul @ Pro Dyno sends me a few pictures of the flywheel and clutch setup I will try to get those up also.

Im only asking $50.00 for the shifter and $50.00 for the BBK.And everyone knows thats a good deal. Ive got a sale pending on the flywheel but I will take $125.00 for the spec clutch and pressure plate..

Here is the link
03 04 Mustang Cobra Parts. UPR BBK SPEC

Last edited:

zukman31

Established Member
Flywheel is SOLD.. If anyone wants pictures of the items just send me a text to 336-847-8270 and I`ll send pictures back to you ASAP..
These parts are like new !!!!!!!

zukman31

Established Member
BBK CAI is sold... Doesnt someone need a good shifter ????? Go look it up on UPR`s site. For $50.00 this is a steal...

Users who are viewing this thread