3an 3 foot line
Steeda firewall adjuster
Brand new Ford T/B for T-56

and maybe these Also
T-56 10 spline input shaft

intercooler pump

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
I am disputting his negative feedback and would appreciate if you Mr. Freeze would no longer bash my thread. please contact your administrator for further guidence.

With who? i don't have anyone contacting me at all which includes yourself till now( have not gotten any response to my last pm). I bought a non-functional part and want my money back. You say i didnt ask if it worked so its my fault :??: and now you pretend you want to give me my money back but i have to send the part first? I dont think so, nothing assures me your going to give me my money back if you sold me a non-functional part to begin with. This person claimed to give me my money back one day then the next day tills me send the part first? That sounds fishy to me, so i want to go through paypal so there is protection for the buyer to get his product and the seller to get his money. I paid with paypal to begin with why is it an issue now? Have something to hide? I have no protection as a consumer to send the part back first so why would i do it? Then you tell everyone how your offer of a refund stands? If it does send a refund then knowing what you did. It was a cNL tube that was tapped for n2o and failed to mention it and makes my idle surge. This seller's response i didnt ask so oh well. Please beware with dealing with this person.
I dont see how this is bashing your thread if no one knows what kind of seller you are. I feel everyone needs to know before buying from you.

Last edited:

wrenchturner04

One of 281
Established Member
Thats what the feedback is for, have a nice day, ship the part back and your funds will immediately be refunded through Paypal. I don't know how many times I have to tell you the day the part returns to my house the funds will be refunded in full.
If you are so worried about the issue contact paypal and find out what YOU need to do since me refunding your money is not good enough for you.
Hopefully no one will sell to you after realizing how confused you are about purchasing products.
Once again, hell I will even ad this to all sales I have. If you are unhappy, notify me, ship the part back and I will refund the money.

If anyone else would like to comment feel free, I feel as if I am being more than helpful.

By the way responding to your ridiculous PM is out of the question. You will not leave me a half truth negative feedback than expect me to be you friend. If you are so worried about getting your money back, contact paypal and ask. I would tell you but I think you need to grow up and learn the hard way. When you are ready to send the part back my address is in paypal with the transaction. If you cant find it, let me know and I will give it to you.
Thank you for ruining this thread and once again have a great day.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Let me get this straight, i send your non-functional part that you failed to mention was fixed and somehow had no idea how it got fixed and you send me my money back through paypal? Ok, if this is so confusing send me the rest of your junk parts and i send you money back through paypal after i get them i promise, would you? no , i dont think so, and i dont think anyone here would do so either,why are YOU the one who cant understand my situation that you created?
Its simple, paypal even has a issue a refund function on once you get the money so why are you confusing the situation when in fact your creating smoking mirrors and reversing the process of buying and selling. I want everyone here to know i even offered to pay shipping and the 3% paypal fee and he still being stubborn and saying no. I have to send his part back first. I dont see how that benefits me if you can alter the part , fix the part, or just take a blind eye to it once you get your way. If you send me the money first then paypal is obligated to be the mediator because you sent money for a item that paypal themselves will make sure i send. Paypal doesnt work the other way around. I send a part then you can screw me over and paypal cant do anything about it.

Last edited:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hey Freeze, who is going to issue a refund with out have the item first? Your statement about paypal is 100% wrong. I have been in your position, and followed the procedure recommend by paypal. As long as you send it back with a signature receiver, you will get your money, as long as you can email the results to a paypal rep. I would like to ad that I have bought a number of parts off this seller and do believe that he will follow through with the refund. Work it out guys:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread