03-04 cobra parts fs/ft

sdg97232

Established Member
*1st......98% complete eaton swap kit with stiegmeier stage 4 ported eaton.

missing parts from the kit are.

*injectors

*throttle body

*intercooler pump

*all pvc and egr stuff.....(car these parts came from had both deleted)

*maybe a bolt and hose or two but mostly complete

highlights included with kit are.

*true forged intercooler tank

*metco idler kit

*metco 4lb lower

*billetflow 2.78 pulley (on blower)

*billetflow 2.76 pulley

i have belts for both the stock lower and for the 4lb lower im not looking to part out at this time wanting to keep it as complete as possible.......im looking to get $2500 for the kit or trade!

100MEDIA36IMAG0810.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0814.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0813.jpg

2012-11-23_15-42-51_274.jpg

*2nd......low mileage 2004 cobra short block engine was pulled from a buddies 04 cobra with 24xxx miles when he went built motor twin turbo setup. short block is super clean and has been stored indoors after it was pulled from his car.......looking for $2000......dont really want to ship this but for the right deal i will.

*3rd........03-04 cobra heads........heads are complete and stock pulled from my cobras stock engine with 71xxx miles they just need to be cleaned up for install or would make good heads for your poet and polish projects!......looking for $500......again dont want to ship but will for the right deal.

*4th.......03-04 cobra crank shaft.......crank has 72xxx miles and is ready to go!.......looking for $300

*5th.......03-04 cobra fuel stuff i have a oem tank, twin ford gt super car pumps, modified stock cobra fuel hat and a dual fpdm setup....sorry i dont have any pics of the fuel stuff just yet but will post up as soon as i can......make offers!

*6th.......black staggered saleen reps 18x9 18x10 with sumitomo htrz2 tires 275/35 and 285/35 setup is almost new with less the 2500 miles on them....looking to get $800....dont want to ship.

im looking to trade for a high end drag wheel setup must have 17'' fronts (weld xp ccw drag or like) or nice street setup (true forged, ccw's or like) im willing to trade any combination of parts for the right deal so let me know what you have! im also looking for tubular front suspension parts, nitrous kit fro mod motor, racing seats of some kind (street friendly perferably) looking to deal for sure let me know what you got! i work offshore and will not be home till the 2nd of january so any deals will be done after that date. im going a different route with my cobra and is the reason im looking to move these parts. if you would like to get a hold of me my phone number is (850)381-4217 text me please and thanks!

*posting pics of parts below!

ctgreddy

Established Member
If you'll part with the 4lb lower kit ill send you my stock lower so you will still have a complete kit. Pm me if you're interested.

cj428mach

Established Member
ok thanks. If keeping a complete Eaton setup is important to you maybe we could trade blowers and I give some cash. Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread