03/04 Cobra parts - Billetflow, Steeda, MGW, UPR, SLP - Prefer local

2004snake

Black Termi
Established Member
No worries Jodi. I've got most of the items sold. Well, pending sales anyway. Everything should be sold off the car on the 15th. :beer:

How you liking the 2.8 pulley?:banana:

Good! Glad it's working out for you. Wow the pulley is amazing. I have to admit I was scared of my car the first time I drove it with the pulley. But now it's awesome. Just have to get used to that but the new tires will definitely help a little.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Good! Glad it's working out for you. Wow the pulley is amazing. I have to admit I was scared of my car the first time I drove it with the pulley. But now it's awesome. Just have to get used to that but the new tires will definitely help a little.

What tires are you going with?

I offered my pulleys to James a couple days after he bought the pulley/tuner for your car. He told me to keep it hush hush. :D

2004snake

Black Termi
Established Member
What tires are you going with?

I offered my pulleys to James a couple days after he bought the pulley/tuner for your car. He told me to keep it hush hush. :D

Ha! Yeah I guess a lot of people knew about it so it was kinda hard for him to keep me from knowing. Actually I wanted to take my car out for a drive the weekend before Christmas and he had already installed the stuff and I didn't know it so he had to keep me from driving it lol.

Anyways, going with the Falken Azenis. Just got delivered to Discount Tire yesterday and wheels should be here in a week or so. Soooo excited!

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Ha! Yeah I guess a lot of people knew about it so it was kinda hard for him to keep me from knowing. Actually I wanted to take my car out for a drive the weekend before Christmas and he had already installed the stuff and I didn't know it so he had to keep me from driving it lol.

Anyways, going with the Falken Azenis. Just got delivered to Discount Tire yesterday and wheels should be here in a week or so. Soooo excited!

The RT615's? If so, that's a great tire. I had them on my '00 S4. They don't last long with aggressive driving, but they provide great traction.

2004snake

Black Termi
Established Member
The RT615's? If so, that's a great tire. I had them on my '00 S4. They don't last long with aggressive driving, but they provide great traction.

Yep I believe so. I just know they're about a million times better than what I have on there now. Went with 315s in the back too so it's gonna look sick.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Are you willing to ship the IRS brace? If so, shoot me a PM please. Thanks!

and you dont wanna ship the strut tower brace ???

I have pending sales on everything on my list at this point, and all of them are local.

If some of them fall through, I'd be willing to ship if I can't find a local buyer.

I'll send you pm's if the parts become available again.

Users who are viewing this thread