03/04 Cobra parts - Billetflow, Steeda, MGW, UPR, SLP - Prefer local

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
The following parts are up for sale. I may need stock parts back in exchange for some of these items:

The more you buy, the more you save!

All items have sold except:

(1) SCT 4-Bank Eliminator Chip ($270 new) - $170 OBO

Last edited:

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Nope, just a little over 9 months. That's actually good for me considering I've had 29 cars in 10 years. :D

I'm gonna miss it.

I'll probably try to get back into a Cobra some time in 2010. Hopefully a twin screw this time.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
I updated the original post with a few more items.

As mentioned, the more you buy, the more you save. I'll cut someone a great deal if they buy a lot of it.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
What are the 4 different tunes on the chip?

There is only 1 tune on the chip. It has 4 separate slots though which means the new owner of it could have 4 total tunes and have a SCT switch in his/her car to switch between them on the fly.

Right now it has a custom dyno tune for 92 octane pump gas on my current setup. If someone already has the CAI, or were to buy mine, along with the pulleys then the tune should work just fine.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Wow, that was quick. Sorry to hear you're getting rid of it.

I'll keep my ear out for anyone who's looking for this stuff. Performance parts are always a hard sell in winter....especially around the holidays.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Wow, that was quick. Sorry to hear you're getting rid of it.

I'll keep my ear out for anyone who's looking for this stuff. Performance parts are always a hard sell in winter....especially around the holidays.

Much appreciated.

I'll probably be pulling the rest of the parts off some time next month so it's easier to sell them. Right now they are all still on the car.

2004snake

Black Termi
Established Member
Sorry you have to get rid of it :( I'd probably have taken a couple things from you but James just got me a couple items from Brumbie.

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Sorry you have to get rid of it :( I'd probably have taken a couple things from you but James just got me a couple items from Brumbie.

No worries Jodi. I've got most of the items sold. Well, pending sales anyway. Everything should be sold off the car on the 15th. :beer:

How you liking the 2.8 pulley?:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread