03/04 cobra nos kit,kn fip kit air intake

Junebug1

Established Member
update nos kit sold kn still available see post #10 for pics

03/04 cobra specifice nitrous kit, includes all parts that came with kit. Also have a kn filter kit for the 03/04 cobra. make offers.:pepper:

Last edited:

Junebug1

Established Member
kn kit

rustang said:
sorry read the post again, it is the fipk, just let me know condition and i'll get back to you asap k, thanx

Has 7000 miles in good condition. I will clean before shipping, not real dirty though. Prob an 8 out of 10 condition. Let me know.

Regards,
Kurt

Junebug1

Established Member
CobraMac said:
Which Nitrous kit is this? Like specifics...who is it made by? Which kit? What parts are included?

It is the wet kit design for the 03/04 cobra. It is made by NOS. All parts included, ie brackets, 2 noids, wireing, lines,plate that goes in between tb and blower and 10lbs bottle. In good condition.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Any pic's on nitrous kit? Spec's? What shot? How old or how many miles? I'm interested, but me and everyone else is going to want more information>

Junebug1

Established Member
Update

I sold the nos kit. I still have the kn and will sell for 100 shipped. I only will accept pay pal. Here are two pics. Just noticed that the rubber cover is torn about 2 inches, you can see it in the first pic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread