03-04 Cobra NOS Brand steig ported plate kit

jon henry

Established Member
Up for sale is a COMPLETE nitrous kit from NOS for 03-04 Cobra plate kit. It is the one that the plate mount right on the Eaton blower. I converted the kit to dry by simply taking out the fuel seliniod, and plugging that side of the plate with a hex bolt, however if you want the kit to be wet i still have the Fuel noid and wiring and fuel hose to hook to the rail and the plate. On MOST 03-04 they get a pretty lean spike on tip in with wet. Up to you. I have a stage 4 port from steiggy and also sent in the plate to be matched for a stage 4 plate so the plate has been port matched to a stage 4 steiggy blower. I also have a MSD digital window switch, NHRA legal Blow down tube, Autometer pressure gauge, and a regulated bottle heater. Can't remember the brand (Dyno tune maybe). It will come with EVERYTHING the kit comes with from NOS plus bottle heater, Autometer Pressure guage, and a digital window switch. 10 lb bottle (Empty to ship). This is a COMPLETE kit from NOS plus some for an 03-04 Cobra with an eaton. Also have a 100 up to 175 shot pill assortment that I will throw in. If I remember correctly this is the same kit that a guy on here goes 9.5's on. $700 shipped OBO pics to follow SOON.

Jon Henry

Users who are viewing this thread