03-04 Cobra Manley Connecting Rod Display Clock

Sethsual

Established Member
Guys, I haven't check in on this in a bit. But I don't have any rods at this point.

However, I have been supplying some people with the parts to make a clock out of a rod they already have. Or they send me one of their rods and I build it for them.

So for the time being if you want to go down that path please PM me. I won't be checking this thread daily, but I think I will get an email if I get a PM about it.

Thanks
I PM'd you about a week ago in reference to the clocks for my rods, but have yet to hear back.

69clark

Established Member
I would like some of these clocks.....i am thinking about going billet rods in my motor so if that is the ending result, i would be willing to send you 4 rods to have them made? pm me and i will send you my contact info

I will send you a PM shortly.

I PM'd you about a week ago in reference to the clocks for my rods, but have yet to hear back.

Yeah, you asked me where to get them so you can make them yourself. I invested alot of time and money to figure out what I did. I'm sorry but I am not gonna do a bunch of leg work and testing so that someone else can get the easy answers.

Now, moving on from that, if you spent 5 mins searching, the clocks are out there. The place I ordered them from is a distributor and won't sell to the general public, but there are other places that have them.

So in the end no offense, but I'm not gonna just give away my info. 5 mins of searching and you can copy what I did. If you can't put that investment in time into it, I'm not sure I just want to offer it up free, sorry.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
yea do you have any left? I knew I should have bought one a while back. please pm me and ill arrange payment tonight!

thanks

brian

Users who are viewing this thread