03/04 cobra insurance costs in NJ

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
I"m 29 and pay about $900 a year with full coverage. Luckily I don't have any tickets or points.

Last edited:

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
i pay 1,200 for my srt-4 under my parents name. im hoping next year it wont be over 4k. my insurance dropped 1,000 dollars in the past month.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
svt1.8t said:
thats because you old now, and don't come out anymore ;-)

ah yes, i believe that's exactly what the insurance lady said :lol:
oh have you broken 11.4@121 yet? i believe i am still king terminator in town :bowdown: :bowdown: :burnout: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just playin, you know you do live 20 mins from Etown right? bout time we got that car on the track.

oh, and those FR500s look sweet :coolman:

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
fiorefiveoh said:
ah yes, i believe that's exactly what the insurance lady said :lol:
oh have you broken 11.4@121 yet? i believe i am still king terminator in town :bowdown: :bowdown: :burnout: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just playin, you know you do live 20 mins from Etown right? bout time we got that car on the track. :coolman:
not for long my friend, i drop my car off july 1st, then its on :banana: :burnout: :poke: :-D :coolman:

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
svt1.8t said:
billetflow 2.93 w/4idlers,kb bap, 60 lb injectors stegg stg3 blower, nx adjustable kit 75 shot with genx 2 kit,mm irs kit,4lb lower pulley

nice i am sending my blower to steig. next month for the stg 3 setup, what tune/chip you gonna use, or does JLP use? SCT? that setup should put you around 124-126mph motor, 130-134mph on the juice, what you gonna do about traction?

Users who are viewing this thread