03-04 Cobra Heads

tr32valve

Established Member
03-04 Cobra Heads - New

Brand new off a crate motor that never ran. The heads are complete with cams and valve train. They have zero run time on them however they were bolted down to a crate engine. I will post pics tonight. PM me is interested. They are the 9 thread design and they were cast in May of 08 so I believe they are the latest castings available.

Last edited:

tr32valve

Established Member
My ebay rating is relatively low. It is 100% but I have had about 134 transactions. That includes my seller and buyer rating. I can upload photo's of the heads later tonight. I am not a game player of course anyone can say that. Quite honestly I was going to build a motor and ecided to go in a different direction. I have a low mileage teksid block, 01 low mileage steel cobra crank, the above mentioned heads and a set of low mileage manley connecting rods. My username on ebay is rbush44. I can undertand your apprehension. I do not know what to say except I have them and the description is accurate and tehy are for sale.

tr32valve

Established Member
I hope this works. Here are pics of the heads. They are real and yes they do exist. Casting numbers are RF-2C5E-6C064-DC Cast in May of 08

dscn1882c.jpg

dscn1883.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread