03/04 Cobra heads on a '98 Cobra Block?

Randevil

Beer Filter
Established Member
will it work? I want to do a head swap and buy a used ported Eaton for my '98. If the heads fit, it should work with forged internals, fuel system upgrade, computer, harness, etc...right? Seems like the cheapest way to add boost...was thinking abot twin 57 turbos but too much $$$

97BlackSnake

PUNSNAKE
Established Member
dude try this in the sn95 section they will jump all over you!!!lol from what i have herd it just simply can not be done cheap anyway. they say its cheaper to just get a big asss blower that is made for your 98. i believe there is much more to it than just head intake swap. heres what jim bell had to say in another forum about making the 2.2 fit on our cars (same consept as eaton direct swap for 03/04 so basically same blower just makes more boost and its twin screw)

James@KB
Authorized Vendor

Car: 94 Honda Civic
Trader Rating: (0)

Sorry, but there is not going to be a redesign or a bigger blower that we are going to fabricate. The reason is that you need a bypass setup and there is no room for it with the kit. We would have to make new manifolds which is a pretty penny to do. It is just not cost effective with an older kit and the price to redesign everything.

Thank you,
James

heres the link:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301495

Theres one guy making a lightning blower work on a 96-98 cobra witch he says is cheaper and i guess easier then 03/04 eaton for some reason but hes been workin on it for quite some time!!!

not tryin to be a jerk but this is what people do to me when i start threads but here are some eaton-sn conversion threads:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1165967

if you are serious look at all of these man if you are trully serious it will not be a waste of your time to read each one!!

i normally dont do this but what the hell im bored and i have been in your shoes and i pussed out so what the hell do it man!!!(it'll be one hell of a trip!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread