03-04 Cobra H/E Brackets Complete

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Just got and not going to be able to use for my build as I would have to hack them up. So instead seeing if anybody wants to use as direct bolt on or replacement.

This is a complete used set of 03-04 Cobra heat exchanger brackets.You get what you see in the picture- 2 big brackets, 2 bracket clamps, the front bar, 2 rubber mounts and bolts.

Send Offer via PM. Thanks.

HEbrackets.gif

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
PM me how much you need for them shipped to 06516(business). I wouldn't mind an extra set so I can have them powder coated. Thanks, Mat

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Like I said shoot me an offer shipped, even if its a low ball offer as I will just say no and not take offense. I will read PM's in order that I rec them. If your close or offer what I am looking for them you'll get a response with my Paypal addy and 24 hrs to pay. If not it goes on to the next person in line via PM.

I don't do dibs, its by offer and you get 24hrs to pay. I think thats pretty fair and it lets me know who is truly serious in buying these.

If you PM how much you won't get a response.

Thanks

Last edited:

89blackvert

Established Member
I like how you mock then ask for a price shipped- good way to make sure I dont give you a better price.

I actually thought you were joking... was interested in a "serious" priced shipped. And yes I am interested in buying an extra set of brackets. But I have see stock heat exchangers complete with brackets for less than $200. So thanks anyway... :shrug:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
To all these are both the H/E brackets and the brackets to hang it from the inner bumper support.

Anyways sold.

Users who are viewing this thread