03/04 Cobra Fiore Quadrant and Firewall Adjuster

iBiTe03

Established Member
I have a Fiore Quadrant and Firewall adjuster off my 03 Cobra. Works great. Will include screws for the firewall adjuster. I will also throw in the LDC Freeplay kit in for free. 75$ shipped
IMG00264-20100929-1129.jpg

xfrosty63x

Established Member
Damn you. I just bought this all from Lethal, and it's being delivered today. I picked up the Steeda Quick Release instead of the Fiore Quadrant so I could adjust the height of my clutch pedal, but I'm wondering if I should pick this up and return the others to Lethal. Hmmm...

xfrosty63x

Established Member
Are there any pieces that come with it when purchased new that are not included with it from you? If it has everything needed for install, then I'll pick it up from you.

iBiTe03

Established Member
Are there any pieces that come with it when purchased new that are not included with it from you? If it has everything needed for install, then I'll pick it up from you.

Well I only have one mounting screw, I only used two but I lost the other one. I will go buy a matching set of screws for you. I might even have the directions still. But install is pretty straight forward.

Users who are viewing this thread