$200 shipped OBO
tunerresize.gif

pred2.gif

pred1.gif

SICKBOY

Established Member
fordracing19 said:
Isnt this cheap enough?:??:

dunno dude still have yet to sell mine and i dropped it to 175 seems people want one but don't wanna pay shit for it

Last edited:

fordracing19

Established Member
SICKBOY said:
dunno dude still have yet to sell mine and i dropped it to 175 seems peopel wanna one but don't wanna pay shit for it
I talked to Diablosport about sending it in to be programmed for my Dodge Cummins. They said the hardware was different. :cuss:

SICKBOY

Established Member
people these deals cost over 300 hundred new and i can say mine is perfect as i'm sure this sellers is ...i mean whats goin on with the price haggle ? don't you think if you could have on for 140shipped you'd have it already?

AllVenom

Established Member
SICKBOY said:
people these deals cost over 300 hundred new and i can say mine is perfect as i'm sure this sellers is ...i mean whats goin on with the price haggle ? don't you think if you could have on for 140shipped you'd have it already?

People always want something for nothing. I'd rather let mine collect dust then to let it go for half off. Let them go buy one new and get a--raped.

Good luck with your sale and stand firm. If someone wants one bad enough, they will realize what a good deal it is.

Stri-Ken

Established Member
This is Ken in Columbia, SC. I'll meet your price if this tuner is not vin-locked. I need one to drop my A/F ratio since I added a JLT CAI. I'm running at 12.5 to 13 and I was running 11.5 with stock CAI. I can paypal you the money or send it.....doesn't matter...ASAP. Call me at 803-378-2652 or e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know what you want to do.....

fordracing19

Established Member
Stri-Ken said:
This is Ken in Columbia, SC. I'll meet your price if this tuner is not vin-locked. I need one to drop my A/F ratio since I added a JLT CAI. I'm running at 12.5 to 13 and I was running 11.5 with stock CAI. I can paypal you the money or send it.....doesn't matter...ASAP. Call me at 803-378-2652 or e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know what you want to do.....
Email sent. :beer:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
First off I didnt know how much was in my account and I knew I had a ballpark figure. This is sold so realx. He got what he wanted for it!

Users who are viewing this thread