WANTED: 03-04 Cobra coupe in Florida

spencer00si

Looking to buy an 03-04 Cobra close to Florida. Looking for something under 100k miles (fewer the better) No junk!!

Has to be a coupe.

Mods are ok. Or even built motor (if you have the paperwork). Not looking for a race car. Just a nice street car to cruise around in

Clean title. Prefer no accidents or missed matched paint work.

Only looking for these colors:
1st choice sonic blue
2nd choice DSG
3rd choice Silver

Willing to spend up to 35k depending on condition, miles, mods etc.

Would Also entertain buying a nice clean 03-04 Mach 1. Has to be manual transmission. Only would be looking for Dark Shadow Gray. Would spend up to 20k for a Mach.

tc3nitall4

SVT Attitude
Established Member
There was a silver 04 in fort myers i believe for 25,000, it had a kenne bell on it. he posted it on a few fb groups.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
There's a Mystic in Stuart, but they're asking two arms and a leg.

LS WUT

Established Member
Struggles real man. You’ll have to Open up where your car is for those kinda colors man. Might have to travel for them.

spencer00si

Struggles real man. You’ll have to Open up where your car is for those kinda colors man. Might have to travel for them.

I know im too picky with the color but i dont need to buy something right this second so I’m willing to wait for one I wont regret buying. I figured there would atleast be some silver ones around here. I dont have really any time to travel too far right now thats the problem.

LS WUT

Established Member
I know im too picky with the color but i dont need to buy something right this second so I’m willing to wait for one I wont regret buying. I figured there would atleast be some silver ones around here. I dont have really any time to travel too far right now thats the problem.
I feel you man, I get that. You want what you want. Can’t blame you there. Buyers remorse is a doozy for sure man. I don’t want to say I regret my OW. However I bought it because of the miles, I wanted a sonic blue. So here we are lol.

Users who are viewing this thread