WANTED: 03/04 Cobra Coupe (I’m in Texas but will travel)

68gtscode

Established Member
Did you see this one? Minus the paint, it looks nice IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1864.png
    IMG_1864.png
    643.2 KB · Views: 19

68gtscode

Established Member
Yeah I just can’t get around the flames.

That dealership is a few hours from me and they have a couple cars that look good like a mineral grey and torch red 10th but their pricing is absurd. Very few cobras are worth $45-$50k IMO
I agree about the dealer’s pricing and the paint on this one. The search continues!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Considering Kevin's (04sleeper) car just sold for ~$38k, it is hard to justify any of these cars at the same or higher price point with accidents/paint work/less mods.

I think a lot of guys saw them sell a few years ago for big money and think EVERY Terminator is worth 2004 sticker pricing.

I'm in the $35k and under price range and while some of these SHOULD be there, the owners eyes always fatten the cow.

For anyone scanning threads but not wanting to deal with listing your car for sale, shoot me a message and we can keep it private. I'm a cash buyer but the car needs to reflect the price

Cain978

Established Member
I’m over here willing to pay full asking price and still missing left and right.

Maybe I’ll luck out and find some 8k mile competition orange coupe that isn’t even listed and all these missed opportunities will be blessings in disguise

One just was posted on fb in nh 3k miles he wants 70k

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

plumbcrazy

Established Member
One just was posted on fb in nh 3k miles he wants 70k

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Beware cars from NH
Check them out carefully. If seller describes it as their “dream car”, might be smart to walk away. Also, if the guys first name is Justin.
Just saying…

Users who are viewing this thread