03/04 cobra body parts f/s

ScreaminEaton

Established Member
I put a roush kit on my cobra so the original body parts gotta go. Everything is in excellent shape. Here's the list of stuff I have.

Front bumper (no fogs) - Sonic Blue : SOLD
Side skirts - Sonic Blue : SOLD
Rear Bumper (w/ stainless steel COBRA letter inserts and side reflectors) - Sonic Blue : $450
Trunk lid complete with 03 cobra wing, 3rd brake light, SVT and Ford badges - Sonic Blue : Sale Pending
Heat Extractor Hood - Sonic Blue : $500

PM me if you are interested or would like to negotiate prices.

Last edited:

mdrc347

Established Member
Wow why so much

Sorry but this needs to be said. I have brand new oem ford body part prices from tousley ford right here: front bumper cover 466.10, chin spoiler 96.50, header panel 66.55, headlight 74.17, fog light besels 13.06.

Aftermarket: a/c condenser 82.00, radiator 242.00

These are the parts I need and new prices, so why exactly are your parts worth more than new. Don't tell me because they are painted. These new parts are scuff and shoot. No prep needed. This would be cheap at any body shop. Used body parts are worth half of new. Has been rule of thumb for years. Anybody who pays these prices is a fool. I have been looking for these items for 3 weeks used, trying to save some money. I see now that I will just bite it and get the new.

Sorry to target you dude. Others have done the same. And some idiot will pay you off. It just frustrates the hell out of me.

ScreaminEaton

Established Member
Sorry but this needs to be said. I have brand new oem ford body part prices from tousley ford right here: front bumper cover 466.10, chin spoiler 96.50, header panel 66.55, headlight 74.17, fog light besels 13.06.

Aftermarket: a/c condenser 82.00, radiator 242.00

These are the parts I need and new prices, so why exactly are your parts worth more than new. Don't tell me because they are painted. These new parts are scuff and shoot. No prep needed. This would be cheap at any body shop. Used body parts are worth half of new. Has been rule of thumb for years. Anybody who pays these prices is a fool. I have been looking for these items for 3 weeks used, trying to save some money. I see now that I will just bite it and get the new.

Sorry to target you dude. Others have done the same. And some idiot will pay you off. It just frustrates the hell out of me.

Hmm well the guy @ the body shop was showing me prices from the factory for all the parts I have for sale. I'll see if he can email me all that stuff but basically the front bumper with all fogs n what not was $7xx brand new. I'll have to get the paperwork that he references but he showed it to me and the cobra parts go for quite a bit more than I was asking. And the parts are in great condition, the only reason I'm parting with them is because I got a roush kit put on. There is nothing wrong w/ the body pieces and they are fully painted sonic blue (so you can save a lot of paint if your car is this color). You will pay another 300 for the front bumper to be painted and thats not including any prep work that needs to be done on it. GL finding your parts.

Also, if you know anything about selling anything online you have to list stuff at a higher price so when you get low balled by someone interested in what you are selling you can negotiate and come to an agreement on the price somewhere in the middle. Anything I list will not sell for that price, guaranteed. Welcome to selling used shit.

Last edited:

ScreaminEaton

Established Member
would you sell me just the spoiler not the trunk ?

I'd like to keep the trunklid and wing complete because the lid will be useless without the wing, brake light, and with all the holes that will be there from the wing. Shoot me an offer if you are still interested.

I just got an offer for the side skirts so if anyone is interested in buying the kit as a whole please let me know soon before I sell them.

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
how much do you want for that bumper again ?? i have to get it painted cause mine is black so ya can keep the inserts if ya want thanks :beer:

ScreaminEaton

Established Member
how much do you want for that bumper again ?? i have to get it painted cause mine is black so ya can keep the inserts if ya want thanks :beer:

For the rear I'm hoping to get 400. The inserts do me no good so whoever buys the bumper can keep them. You could always take them off, paint the bumper, and then apply some adhesive and put em on the newly painted bumper. They look great though. The picture below was taken w/ my cell phone.

3n33k93o5ZZZZZZZZZ96i6bbbc480813f1796.jpg

FYI, the front bumper and side skirts have been sold. All that remains is the rear bumper, trunk lid w/ wing/3rd brake light, and heat extractor hood. All painted sonic blue.

Users who are viewing this thread