03-04 Cobra Bassani SS Catback Xhaust

04Beasst

Established Member
PICTURES ADDED BELOW:
For SALE: Slightly used (1K Miles) Bassani Stainless Steel (SS) Catback Exhaust with 4" chrome tips for a 2003 / 2004 SVT Cobra. Part Number: 4603-C5 Manufacture describes the part as follows: "Bassani SS bolt-on Aft-Cat™ exhaust systems for 03/04 Cobras are designed with the latest technology to provide the highest level of performance. This SS system was engineered exclusively for the SVT Cobra with one thing in mind: Performance. All SS piping mandrel bent for superior exhaust gas flow, and is a key to the system’s performance. Both mufflers and piping are fabricated from stainless steel for corrosion resistance. This is a simple bolt-on that requires no welding or special tools. Aft-Cat™ system including all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions." Exhaust to include Chrome Tips are in immaculate condition and package up for shipment/pickup.

This part is sold for anywhere between $750 (RPM Outlet) to $950. Reason for selling: Prefer the Borla Stinger sound. Part is located in Newport News, VA. Please PM if interested--pics available upon request. Paid $810 however best offer takes it. THANKS.

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE. The original box is located in the background in the first picture. For UPS quotes, the dimension of the box is 4' x 18" x 18" weighing aproximately 80 LBS.

Last edited:

Drewzilla

Established Member
Best offer takes it....I can deal with that. All I can offer is $500. If that's they highest then yay lol. If not then that's fine too.

04Beasst

Established Member
$500 + shipping matches my best offer. If you're serious send a PM and we'll make it happen. Part's located in VA so shipping should be reasonable or you're more than welcome to pick up.

04Beasst

Established Member
Per your request, see added pics above. Click on image to enlarge photo. For shipping quotes, please use the dimensions/weight above and call UPS for a direct quote...best offer above DOES NOT include shipping. Methods of payment: Paypal, Money Order or Cash. Drewzilla, I would recommend driving to NewPort VA and my buddy will help you put the exhaust on...cain't really beat that. Again, Paypal is fine...send PM.

Drewzilla

Established Member
Sean and John, I appreciate it. John, thanks for showing us the car and chit chatting for a bit. You have an awesome ride man. Sean thanks for the great exhaust. I was actually planning on doing a before and after dyno but that didnt happen lol. Knowing I had the exhaust out in the car just made we wanna go and put it on so today my friend and I slapped it on. Sounds great and definitely better than stock. Thanks again guys.

04Beasst

Established Member
Drew,
Happy to hear everything worked out...its one of the best, if not the best Catback for the 03/04 Cobras. Good luck with it and thanks for the quick sale. You're right, John's ride is awesome. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

John, thanks again...I owe you one on my return! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :beer:

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread