03-04 Chrome Cobra Rims $575 OBO

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Ford OEM Cobra 17x9 wheels. Not perfect, but pretty damn nice. Not in pics, but includes SVT center caps.

If interested PM me.

Link to close up detail pics- 03-04 cobra wheels pictures by sorcrazy - Photobucket

03wheels3.gif

03wheels2.gif

03wheels1.gif

03wheels.gif

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Okay looks like I may split them up. I will do $155 shipped for each rim paid via paypal. $35 dollars of this is to cover Paypal fees and shipping.

These are oem Ford, and that will include center cap and shipping. PM me how many you need, and as of right now one is spoken for. I will give the rest of the week and will go in order of PM's received. Then it will be in order of payments received. I will ship all on Monday if sold out by Friday.

Thanks,
Lee

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Okay looks like I may split them up. I will do $155 shipped for each rim paid via paypal. $35 dollars of this is to cover Paypal fees and shipping.

These are oem Ford, and that will include center cap and shipping. PM me how many you need, and as of right now one is spoken for. I will give the rest of the week and will go in order of PM's received. Then it will be in order of payments received. I will ship all on Monday if sold out by Friday.

Thanks,
Lee

Ok so i will take one, please and provide me with your paypal, thanks! Monday is the earliest you can ship?

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
If they sell earlier I will ship sooner. Hold payment off until tomorrow so I can see if others will sell. Your locked in for one either way.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
If they sell earlier I will ship sooner. Hold payment off until tomorrow so I can see if others will sell. Your locked in for one either way.

Ok let me know man i need one asap!! Any damage to them, would like to take the best one you have please!

Users who are viewing this thread