02 sensors not ready?

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Hey guys so my readiness for emissions testing isn't ready and I have about 1000 miles on the car since a new tune. Was wondering if there's something to get the 02s hot enough to run their test? I'm not even getting a check engine light or anything. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-204351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210807-204351_Gallery.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 74

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Interesting. I thinking about buying this from big daddys garage since it seems as if its a mini cat for the 02?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-083352_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210808-083352_Chrome.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 58

claybeatz

Established Member
Run it in 5th gear at 40mph for a few minutes and then 6th gear on the highway at 60mph for a few minutes. It will set. I had this problem for a while... ended up being super simple.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
I remember your thread about that. That was a good read. It had to be done just like you said.
Run it in 5th gear at 40mph for a few minutes and then 6th gear on the highway at 60mph for a few minutes. It will set. I had this problem for a while... ended up being super simple.

claybeatz

Established Member
I remember your thread about that. That was a good read. It had to be done just like you said.
I hope to hear some good news because I don't want someone to have to go through that anxiety of not knowing why the hell they won't set... the catalyst and heated o2 really needed that 6th gear for some reason

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
I hope to hear some good news because I don't want someone to have to go through that anxiety of not knowing why the hell they won't set... the catalyst and heated o2 really needed that 6th gear for some reason
I hope so too! Even if I get a check engine light cause I don't have the defowlers just way i know how to drive it for the test. I never use 6th so it makes sense and barely use 5th!

claybeatz

Established Member
I hope so too! Even if I get a check engine light cause I don't have the defowlers just way i know how to drive it for the test. I never use 6th so it makes sense and barely use 5th!

Your car is all stock and on the stock tune?

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Your car is all stock and on the stock tune?
Sorry for the delay, no its not stock. Still nothing to update as I'm still trying to get this to work. Changed a 02 sensor up front back to ford 02 and changed the battery. Trying to get my sig here to work too to list mods.

Users who are viewing this thread