02 Sensor Extensions, Magnaflow High Flow Cats, MIL Eliminators

Albert SVT

Established Member
Have a couple exhaust parts for sale.

Pair of O2 Sensor extensions that I used on my 2004 Cobra when switching to high flow catted h-pipe setup. Took it off my car before I sold it. $20 for the pair + shipping

ee6d983c.jpg

I also have a pair of high flow cats that were sawed off of a magnaflow high flow cat mid-pipe setup that was used on my wife's 2004 Lightning. We cut them out because the wife wanted to go catless. These have 2 1/2" inlet/outlet. I assume that these are interchangeable with any 2 1/2" h or x pipe setup. Anyway, as you can tell these would need to be welded into place in order to be used. $40 for the pair + shipping.

e860120f.jpg

Lastly I have a pair of brand new MIL eliminators. These are the splice in kind, not the plug and play kind. $10 shipped.

e860121c.jpg

98cobradan

Established Member
will the 02ex fit my 98cobra??? and how do the mil works if they are spice in?? do they tell u directions in there. if so ill take both for sure

Albert SVT

Established Member
98cobradan said:
will the 02ex fit my 98cobra??? and how do the mil works if they are spice in?? do they tell u directions in there. if so ill take both for sure

The 02 extensions are pending sale right now. If the sale falls through I'll let you know.

I never got a chance to install the MIL eliminators so they're brand new with instructions in the packaging. Let me know if you're interested in the MILs.

98cobradan

Established Member
im def interested in the mils cuz i really dont need the extensions since i dont half longtubes, Im not real familar with the spice-in kind, are they accurate and work??, has anyone u know used them and not thrown a code, Cuz i know the plug in work just fine its just i cant find any used one for cheap

Albert SVT

Established Member
98cobradan said:
im def interested in the mils cuz i really dont need the extensions since i dont half longtubes, Im not real familar with the spice-in kind, are they accurate and work??, has anyone u know used them and not thrown a code, Cuz i know the plug in work just fine its just i cant find any used one for cheap

I expect them to work as advertised. I didn't do a ton of research on them before I purchased them since they were so cheap to begin with. :shrug:

98cobradan

Established Member
ya so i guy here locally has some plug-in mils im tryin to get ahold of him, so ill let u know if i want ur mils if they arent already gone thanks

Albert SVT

Established Member
98cobradan said:
ya so i guy here locally has some plug-in mils im tryin to get ahold of him, so ill let u know if i want ur mils if they arent already gone thanks

No problem Dan. If you're still interested, PM me.

Thanks,

Albert

Users who are viewing this thread