02 Red z06 with chrome wheels (great deal)

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
guys, its been 3 days and corvettes are just not for me. I have an 02 red z06 with chrome wheels, HUD and everything that Im selling. I got a GREAT deal on the car and I will pass it along to you guys. The car actually comes with a 2 year/ 24k mile warranty if you choose as well for an extra $1k that covers EVERYTHING except normal wear and tear parts. The car has 43k miles on it and has absolutely nothing wrong with it, it is mint. No scratches, dings, dents, etc. Clean carfax and everything... Im just not a vette guy.

This is a great deal for someone who wants to get into a mint z06 for a great deal, with a warranty.

The car is bone stock except for tinted windows and I just ordered a B&B catback for the car that will come with the car as well.

[email protected]

or

970-980-4692 if you are interested.

The car is located in Fort Collins, Colorado.

The car books right at $30k kbb...

$26k as is
$27k with 2 year 24k mile warranty.

myz061006.jpg

myz061007.jpg

myz061008.jpg

myz061009.jpg

myz061005.jpg

myz061002.jpg

myz061003.jpg

myz061004.jpg

myz061011.jpg

myz061012.jpg

myz061013.jpg

myz061014.jpg

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Hahahhahah You are the funniest guy when it comes to cars, u buy u sell, you have them for 3 months, 3 days etc.... I envy how many cars you have been able to test drive. I just think it s so funny cause the other day when I saw you bought the Z in the back of my mind I was wondering how long you would have it for.

So dare I ask what is next??

Bump for your next ride

GetOffTheCar

Established Member
Your like the Shang Tsung of cars. You buy them only to absorb their spirit in order to sustain your health and quality of life.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
because he owned a viper :beer:

viper>vette

no way. the viper is fun but it blows as a street car. it is so damn low and scrapes everywhere, wide as hell, hot as hell inside. it is a true bare bones race car but my vette put down the exact same time and still has better corning, traction contol, ect ect ect

previous cars
Picture013-1.gif

dumped the viper for this

trex006.gif

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Is this the one that was at Markley? Good luck with the sale. Say what's up in whatever is next. Hopefully another Cobra.:lol1: This is me
RMMRMustangs088-1-1.jpg

Red99SVT

Established Member
Not trying to bust your balls, but thats not that great of a deal at all. My friend bought an 01 with less miles for 21k, now that was a pretty good deal IMO.

saleenmuscle18

Established Member
Not trying to bust your balls, but thats not that great of a deal at all. My friend bought an 01 with less miles for 21k, now that was a pretty good deal IMO.

01's had an oil consumption issue, and have less horsepower, with no HUD.

This is the reason they go for cheaper, 02-04 go for more

Red99SVT

Established Member
01's had an oil consumption issue, and have less horsepower, with no HUD.

This is the reason they go for cheaper, 02-04 go for more

Yeah "some" 01 did have those issues. Like I said I was hoping it really was a great deal as I would jump on it. I was kinda puzzled that KBB only said 23ish private party on it.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
no way. the viper is fun but it blows as a street car. it is so damn low and scrapes everywhere, wide as hell, hot as hell inside. it is a true bare bones race car but my vette put down the exact same time and still has better corning, traction contol, ect ect ect

previous cars
Picture013-1.gif

dumped the viper for this

trex006.gif
no wonder, you had a shitbox RT10. Drive a GTS and talk to me. :bored:

Last edited:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
viper is more raw... takes more power (forged motor), I work on turbo vipers and get a good deal on the turbo system, they are easier to work on, they are faster, and are way more fun. Im not a fan of comfort features in a sports car... it takes away the fun and the personality of the car.

so to answer your questions.....

next is going to be another viper and Im content waiting for the right one this time.... no more impulse buys..... by the way, vettez062002, that does look like fun however, lol

Users who are viewing this thread