02 mustang gt parts

etony89

Established Member
ok so i wanted to make a new posting listing what i have. here are the parts that were able to come off. make me an offer on the parts. i need the space back.

interior-

dash
center console
hvac control with knobs
radio bezel with vents and buttons on bottom
gauge cluster
gauge bezel
steering column
carpet
door panels
wiring through door
window motors w/ some track parts
all plastic panels
headliner
complete steering column
rear mach 460 set up complete

sorry no seats, shifter bezel, or pad above back seats

exterior-

driver and passenger windows with 15% tint
back side windows with 15% tint
trunk lid with spoiler
sail panels
tail lights
rear bumper

drivetrain-

front spindle with baer pbr 2 piston front calipers and stock rotors
stock rear calipers
front hub
front struts

engine-

throttle body and plenum
alternator
injectors and fuel rail
ecu

those were pretty much the only good parts that were able to be removed. i am sure that i am missing parts. if there is something else that you are looking for pm me and i will let you know if i have it. i am open to prices. make me an offer. thanks.

Last edited:

Mike@TCI

Established Member
I need the soft rubber/foam weather stripping for the driver side. This is the piece that runs from the front of door opening, back to the rear of door opening, and has two small push pins holding it in, in the rear. Shoot me a price please.

I also need a pass side glass for the mirror

Last item I need is hood release pull ( the piece on the interior of car to pull hood release)

etony89

Established Member
i actually don't have any of that. didn't think if the hood release. the car is already gone or i would get them for you. the passenger side mirror is gone. it got shattered in the wreck. i thought my friend grabbed the weather stripping but apparently he didn't. sorry let me know if you need anything else.

etony89

Established Member
i want to sell the trunk as one piece with the light and spoiler. i don't want to have to take anything else apart. lol make me an offer on the hole thing. the passenger side mirror was broke off in the wreck but i do have the driver mirror still. and the interior is all black.

etony89

Established Member
i do still have the steering column. i will have to look for the trim for it. i will pm you when i find it if i do. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread