02 Lightning

magicman

Established Member
Had my tailgate stolen off my truck.:shrug: Does anyone have info on where i can find one? even off any stepside f150? appreciate the help!

magicman

Established Member
I know i never thought that would happen. but like you said you cant trust everyone. i live in cheyenne wyoming and called alot of yards and nothing. but ill keep looking online!

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Wow, this is not the first time I've heard of this happening. Hate to hear it man. Guess I'm gonna have to start leaving my Pit Bull in the back of the truck when I go out.

magicman

Established Member
Wow, this is not the first time I've heard of this happening. Hate to hear it man. Guess I'm gonna have to start leaving my Pit Bull in the back of the truck when I go out.

Yea it was shocking. sad that people are that way. and its been a challenge finding one.

Zulu10SS

Established Member
Look on craigs list and see if anyone is selling a tailgate....Could buy it from them, or heck could even be the person that stole it trying to get rid of it

magicman

Established Member
Look on craigs list and see if anyone is selling a tailgate....Could buy it from them, or heck could even be the person that stole it trying to get rid of it

ive been looking everyday on craigslist and ebay. theres a silver L running around town and the roomer is he has a red tailgate and no one knows where he lives so i keep a eye out for it. and if its true why would you put a red tailgate on a silver truck??! lol guess if your smart enough to steal it prob not smart enough to paint it!

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
ive been looking everyday on craigslist and ebay. theres a silver L running around town and the roomer is he has a red tailgate and no one knows where he lives so i keep a eye out for it. and if its true why would you put a red tailgate on a silver truck??! lol guess if your smart enough to steal it prob not smart enough to paint it!

Need to tell the cops about this. If the rumor is true, they should pick this one up pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread