02 lightning

2face

Established Member
man this truck is beautiful:bowdown:,garage kept.it has 19300. miles it is bonestock.still has the orig tires(they need replacing dry rot starting) it is black....tinted window's,bed linner,hood sheild.. bailey flood/ford is asking $18,900.the car facts came back good one owner no crashes....my question is how much would you guys offer? most cars or trucks dont fall under the excellent condition!!! this is one that does!!! no dings or dents.there is one scratch in the hood looks to be from closing it. please give me your opinions.thanks i look forward to joining the lightning club.:rockon:

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
id ask 18k flat.... man the L market is so down right now!

i bought my truck last summer 04 DSG with 57000 miles and a new long block with 1500 miles on it for 22600... they were asking 26k!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
man this truck is beautiful:bowdown:,garage kept.it has 19300. miles it is bonestock.still has the orig tires(they need replacing dry rot starting) it is black....tinted window's,bed linner,hood sheild.. bailey flood/ford is asking $18,900.the car facts came back good one owner no crashes....my question is how much would you guys offer? most cars or trucks dont fall under the excellent condition!!! this is one that does!!! no dings or dents.there is one scratch in the hood looks to be from closing it. please give me your opinions.thanks i look forward to joining the lightning club.:rockon:

Ill have to take a ride and take a look at it

2face

Established Member
what i was thinking is..there is no market in big trucks right now.sence it needs tires and factory ones are like 3hundred apiece plus mounting and ballance. $17,000 out the door as is no warranty.private sale they say around $17,500.trade in to dealer they say $12,500.plus the sales man said if i am intrested he is willing to work with me.(or work me!!!)hahaha.thank you all for your imput..i will keep you guys informed

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
Tell them you want four new tires and are willing to go $17,000 out the door. If they don't say yes, then give them your phone number. Then wait until they call you back with a counter offer. If you really want this truck and it's as nice as you say, then be prepared to pay $18,000. The market really sucks for our trucks right now, but if gas prices come back down they will be selling better.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
For a clean black(black L's = sex on 4 wheels) with that low of milage, i still wouldnt want to pay over 17.5k just cuz it's an 02. Now if it was an 04, i would pay close to 22k.

Dont the 02's still have the crappy heads?:shrug:

2face

Established Member
not sure about the head issue i just want it to drive.i got no mods instore for it. just a nice truck

Users who are viewing this thread