02 Harley Truck DSG w/ KB blower

pattoncars

Established Member
I have a 2002 F-150 Harley Truck with only 73k miles on it. The truck has tons of modification that has been done. Its fast, comfortable, roomy, and a real head turner. I really enjoy driving this truck! The reason for the sale is that I'm wanting to get back into some kind of sports car by the summer months. Here is a list of some of the mods on the truck.

The motor is a 2004 Lightning Motor
2.2 Kenne Bell blower
Long tube headers with a full MagnaFlow exhaust system
Sct X2 hand held tuner
Sct 90mm MAF
CAI
Just installed new accel coils with NGK plugs
Big single blade TB
Electric fans
built tranny with shift kit and valve body
3.73 gear

The truck has been lower by a 4/6 ground force drop sitting on chrome 22in wheel that are spot less. The Nitto tires are in great shape. Is also have a fiberglass bed lid with a custom carpet bed. I also looked under the carpet in the bed and the paint in the truck bed is perfect! The stereo rocks like no other! Kenwood DvD touch screen headunit with remote. Kicker speakers in all the door with a square 10in Kicker sub. Smoked rear tail lights, smoked rear led 33rd brake light. I'm sure I am forgetting a few things too.

This truck is very clean inside and out, No trouble codes or engine lights of any kind.
Asking $16,400 or best offer. I will get right with a good buyer! Please contact me by email at [email protected] or text me at 615-497-4494. I will be happy to show the truck at anytime.

Will take better pics if needed....
IMAG0145.jpg

IMG_20101012_151002.jpg

IMG_20101012_1510192.jpg

Front seat are in good shape just normal wear.
IMAG0148.jpg

The back seats are perfect!!! Not wear at all!
IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG00532.jpg

8tang

Established Member
i was wondering how many pounds of boost you were running? also what kind of #'s it made, and how many miles are on the lightning motor and is it a all stock motor? thanks

pattoncars

Established Member
i was wondering how many pounds of boost you were running? also what kind of #'s it made, and how many miles are on the lightning motor and is it a all stock motor? thanks

Its making 15-16psi, I have never had the truck on the dyno. The guy I bought it from said around 500rwhp but I think its more in the mid 400 range.

Users who are viewing this thread