02 Built Lightning 4 Sale in N.Ga

2002_500HP

Banned
hey it's got 3300 miles on the engine and tune and not one problem he's from NC he builds stang drag cars he used to be a shop manager for one of the nascar teams in NC and he retired and started building drag cars for fun but he's a wiz with the SCT tuning software and has a dyno at his place up there.

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
2002_500HP said:
hey it's got 3300 miles on the engine and tune and not one problem he's from NC he builds stang drag cars he used to be a shop manager for one of the nascar teams in NC and he retired and started building drag cars for fun but he's a wiz with the SCT tuning software and has a dyno at his place up there.

It just sounded funny. It wasnt meant to put your truck down. Sorry

soon2be03

Established Member
2002_500HP said:
awax it's cool by the way guys i'm entertaing trade offers so let me see what ya got.

hey bro, got your PM. Check yours, Ill have the pictures to you!!

2002_500HP

Banned
nah my girl has got a brand new tahoe....i just need to get rid of what payment i have and my insurance is also really high i got to thinking it might not be bad to have a car to play around with since i have a company work truck.

01svtruck

Established Member
IM not sure how streetable your wanting, but the car is streetable. I drive it on the street a decent amount. I wouldnt get in it and go out of state, but it is streetable.

Users who are viewing this thread