02 Blue SVT Focus fully loaded for sale+parts

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
Sadly I have to part from my baby car since we're relocating. The car has 97K mostly highway, but it's in great condition. Fully loaded (see below) and Runs like new. All tuneups and services done with best care and products. New front tires and half life on rears (Yokohama AVS SPORTS). New battery. Minor scratches on rear left corner and lower right front bumper.
Buyer gets bonus parts like:
-Stock Suspension (springs+shocks) with only 30k on them.
-Diablo Predator tuner (worth $400)
-stock headlights
and more.
$7500 OBO
Located in northern NJ.

PIX at http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/WRCRUSH/My%2002%20SVT%20FOCUS/?albumview=slideshow&mediafilter=images

Last edited:

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
If willing to wait till the end of June, I'm willing to sell for $6800.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
No that's the RS bumper - the turbocharged UK limited version. It came only in blue but never made it to the US.

I think it would actually be an RS collection bumper as the real RS bumper requires a widebody kit so the fenders and bumpers line up.

Still a great looking bumper though!!

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
I think it would actually be an RS collection bumper as the real RS bumper requires a widebody kit so the fenders and bumpers line up.

Still a great looking bumper though!!

No it's definitely the F2 US-spec RS replica.

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
I have the stock suspension with about 30k on them, diablo predator tuner, stock shifter, stock throttle body

I also have stock battery cover,stock airbox, stock fog lights and stock front bumper lenses.

Last edited:

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
Mind if I ask where you got the headlights and how the install was on those? Did you have to rewire anything or was it a direct fit??

I bought those on ebay, can't remember the name of the seller. As far as I remember, I had to wire the angel eyes only, but nothing complicated really, it fits nice too.

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
Sadly I have to part from my baby car since we're relocating. The car has 97K mostly highway, but it's in great condition. Fully loaded (see below) and Runs like new. All tuneups and services done with best care and products. New front tires and half life on rears (Yokohama AVS SPORTS). New battery. Minor scratches on rear left corner and lower right front bumper.
Buyer gets bonus parts like:
-Stock Suspension (springs+shocks) with only 30k on them.
-Diablo Predator tuner (worth $400)
-stock headlights
and more.
$7500 OBO
Located in northern NJ.

PIX at http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/WRCRUSH/My%2002%20SVT%20FOCUS/?albumview=slideshow&mediafilter=images

The car has clear history by the way with CARFAX report provided.
VIN# 3FAHP39582R233549

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
bump, the car must go by the end of the month!!! I just droped the price to $6300

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Man, why can't I find a nice fuel-friendly ZTS for that price? You could probably get like $8k on Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread