01 Silver GT - Vortech - MM Suspension California

lelady

Lurks-a-lot
Established Member
We had a customer bring us this car a few years ago, at the time, it had minimal mods - including a T-56 6 speed and some suspension. Koni Shocks, Eibach springs, 3:73 gears.

We installed a new forged short block from DSS Racing, had the heads redone with larger valves, new guides, and stronger springs. Added Comp cams, a new trickflow intake, a Vortech HO system with aftercooler, 42# fuel injectors, JLT Cold air, and a tune. We also installed MM Subframe connectors, lower control arms and a panhard bar. A couple months later, customer came back in and wanted more boost. We added a smaller pulley and a boost-a-pump from Kenne Bell. He still needed more fuel, so he decided to park the car for a while. Time went by, he met a girl and moved to Az. In Az, he decided to sell the car, we loved the project and wanted to finish it so we bought it from him.

We sent it to the body shop and had all the little dings and dents removed (Paintless dent removal). We had the front and rear bumpers, and hood re-painted because the paint was worn from the sun and road debris. There was a small tear in the drivers seat, so we had that re-upholstered, and we put a new convertable top on it.

We lowered the boost back down to about 9-10 PSI and the car is fantastic! She is a sleeper, quiet, and mostly new-stock looking on the exterior. I wanted to keep her as a daily but we have decided we just have too many cars at this point. We are up to 11 so we are going to sell some. She is one of them.

I'll get some more pics up, I want to get her detailed for the sale. I also will pull out the invoices on the car so that I can list the rest of the mods, I know there are more, just can't think of them right now.

Car is built right with a nearly new drivetrain and show ready apearance. Would make a lovely car to take opentracking if you got a rollbar installed.

I have receipts and invoices for close to 30k of work on this vehicle.
Asking $12,500. Car has had about 9k miles put on it since all the work was done.

silver_vert.jpg

Email inquires to lelady at pacbell dot net
I don't get notifications for PM's here so please, email me.

Thanks!

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
We had a customer bring us this car a few years ago, at the time, it had minimal mods - including a T-56 6 speed and some suspension. Koni Shocks, Eibach springs, 3:73 gears.

We installed a new forged short block from DSS Racing, had the heads redone with larger valves, new guides, and stronger springs. Added Comp cams, a new trickflow intake, a Vortech HO system with aftercooler, 42# fuel injectors, JLT Cold air, and a tune. We also installed MM Subframe connectors, lower control arms and a panhard bar. A couple months later, customer came back in and wanted more boost. We added a smaller pulley and a boost-a-pump from Kenne Bell. He still needed more fuel, so he decided to park the car for a while. Time went by, he met a girl and moved to Az. In Az, he decided to sell the car, we loved the project and wanted to finish it so we bought it from him.

We sent it to the body shop and had all the little dings and dents removed (Paintless dent removal). We had the front and rear bumpers, and hood re-painted because the paint was worn from the sun and road debris. There was a small tear in the drivers seat, so we had that re-upholstered, and we put a new convertable top on it.

We lowered the boost back down to about 9-10 PSI and the car is fantastic! She is a sleeper, quiet, and mostly new-stock looking on the exterior. I wanted to keep her as a daily but we have decided we just have too many cars at this point. We are up to 11 so we are going to sell some. She is one of them.

I'll get some more pics up, I want to get her detailed for the sale. I also will pull out the invoices on the car so that I can list the rest of the mods, I know there are more, just can't think of them right now.

Car is built right with a nearly new drivetrain and show ready apearance. Would make a lovely car to take opentracking if you got a rollbar installed.

I have receipts and invoices for close to 30k of work on this vehicle.
Asking $12,500. Car has had about 9k miles put on it since all the work was done.

silver_vert.jpg

Email inquires to lelady at pacbell dot net
I don't get notifications for PM's here so please, email me.

Thanks!

Pics of engine bay and interior? Any hp and tq numbers??

lelady

Lurks-a-lot
Established Member
Like I said, I'll get them up asap, wanted to get her all detailed first. Engine is dusty right now :)

I"ll also look and see if we have the last dyno sheet in her file at the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread