01 Silver Cobra Cpe only 1900 miles

Deanpug

Established Member
I am getting a 2001 Silver Cobra cpe on Thursday, 10-26-06 on trade on an 04 terminator. It only has 1900 miles and the only mod is cat back exhaust. I will be listing in on ebay once I get pics and so on but wanted to let everyone know about it. Will be price around $21k. Anyone interested pm me or reply to this post.

Thanks, Dean

Deanpug

Established Member
no cigar said:
Interested but can you guys work on the price?
I am not sure how much we will be able to move. We will want to move it quickly so as to not sit on it over the winter. Sure, I will be negotiable. We will also consider trades, if not too far away. Thanks for the reply.
Dean

Deanpug

Established Member
Just traded the car for the terminator. Only 1900 miles. Mod's are only MGW shifter and cat back exhaust. Car is flawless. Will sell for $19,900 Firm. First come, First served.
Thanks, Dean

66COUP

Good luck selling an 01 for that. I have been watching eBay lately and low mileage (less than 8K miles) 2001 Cobras are going from $14K-$15K. In fact, I think I will keep my 01 Cobra since the value drastically fell after the release of the terminator and the gt500. Heck, you can even find terminators with 40K miles for close to $20K.

Deanpug

Established Member
66COUP said:
Good luck selling an 01 for that. I have been watching eBay lately and low mileage (less than 8K miles) 2001 Cobras are going from $14K-$15K. In fact, I think I will keep my 01 Cobra since the value drastically fell after the release of the terminator and the gt500. Heck, you can even find terminators with 40K miles for close to $20K.
I appreciate your input, however I am not looking for opinions on my price. If someone wants to buy a 40k mile terminator for in the low 20's, do it. Please, keep your input, your input and not on this thread.
Thank You,
Dean

Scca_Ev

Plays in traffic
Established Member
Deanpug said:
I appreciate your input, however I am not looking for opinions on my price. If someone wants to buy a 40k mile terminator for in the low 20's, do it. Please, keep your input, your input and not on this thread.
Thank You,
Dean
Sensitive isn’t he?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
What's wrong with a little constructive criticism>???
Please post up when you put it on Ebay, I would like to check it out and run it thru my head. Thanks, -Mat-

Deanpug

Established Member
Why don't I call the "Used Car Factory", you tell me what you want and what you want to spend, and I'll have them build one for you.:lol: Oh yeah! Let me know what mileage you would like also.

Seriously guys. I have been in the car business for twenty years and you can't find two used cars exactly alike. We have never had to make an excuse for this type of vehicle.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
66COUP said:
Look how many of those are actually selling, the 99-01 values haven't fallen that horribly. Nothing wrong with a 1900 miles 01 for 19.900, not the slightest. It will just take someone who wants a virgin 01 to buy it, not everyone wants a terminator. TTT for a low miled new edge.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Deanpug said:
Why don't I call the "Used Car Factory", you tell me what you want and what you want to spend, and I'll have them build one for you.:lol: Oh yeah! Let me know what mileage you would like also.

Seriously guys. I have been in the car business for twenty years and you can't find two used cars exactly alike. We have never had to make an excuse for this type of vehicle.

Just like the guy with the 340 miles 03' your poor attitude is going to cost you a few potential buyers, including myself.
No need to get sore over a couple people telling you your price is off, if you don't think so all you have to do is say "Hey, maybe you guys are right but that is what I need to get out of the car" or simply say nothing at all.
You have a car that will only have a select few potential buyers, when you get the attitude you have shown you lose those buyers. Just my opinion on the matter. I still wish you the best on the sale though. -Mat-

Deanpug

Established Member
SVT F15O said:
Just like the guy with the 340 miles 03' your poor attitude is going to cost you a few potential buyers, including myself.
No need to get sore over a couple people telling you your price is off, if you don't think so all you have to do is say "Hey, maybe you guys are right but that is what I need to get out of the car" or simply say nothing at all.
You have a car that will only have a select few potential buyers, when you get the attitude you have shown you lose those buyers. Just my opinion on the matter. I still wish you the best on the sale though. -Mat-
Thank You Mat,
I don't believe, if anyone is really a buyer, that my attitude would thwart their decision to buy. Thanks for you input and your wishes.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Deanpug said:
Thank You Mat,
I don't believe, if anyone is really a buyer, that my attitude would thwart their decision to buy. Thanks for you input and your wishes.

It does to me, I sold my Z06 and have over $30,000 in cash. I think you could call me a real buyer........

gregscott

Established Member
Deanpug said:
I am getting a 2001 Silver Cobra cpe on Thursday, 10-26-06 on trade on an 04 terminator. It only has 1900 miles and the only mod is cat back exhaust. I will be listing in on ebay once I get pics and so on but wanted to let everyone know about it. Will be price around $21k. Anyone interested pm me or reply to this post.

Thanks, Dean
Do have any pictues to post or an ebay address?
Greg

fangstang

Established Member
That price is good. This past summer I traded in my 2001 cobra coupe with 29K miles, and it was mint! for a C6 corvette. I got 17K on a trade-in value from the chevy dealer. $17,000!!!!!!!!!!

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
fangstang said:
That price is good. This past summer I traded in my 2001 cobra coupe with 29K miles, and it was mint! for a C6 corvette. I got 17K on a trade-in value from the chevy dealer. $17,000!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, what did they sell the Vette to you for, what was MSRP>???

Users who are viewing this thread