01 lightning

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Damn very very clean L.

+1 on the no motor pics.... I'd ask for a few or go check it out if its close by.

not a fan of the black stripes on the side thou.....

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Go check it out if it looks good thats a damn good deal...I got my 99 with about the same mileage on it for about the same price

Oborroto

Established Member
I checked it out. On the passenger side bed there is spider cracks. Motor is clean, but there is an after market oil pan longtubes and what looks like a 6lb crank. Guy told me he got it at auction and I asked him about the ad he said he got it from them. Seemed like a shady guy. Interior is in great shape. However, drivers side rear tire is completely worn in the center and the other ones are fine. Would that just be from burn outs?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Probably driven hard. they decided to just replace the worse tire, and figured they could slide by without replacing both...
Might want to get a carfax report on it.... did the frame look straight? any signs of being in an accident or flood?

Bowlegz

Established Member
Good looking truck, could do without the "Thundercats" graphics though just do a carfax on it, with that mileage on an '01 looks like a good deal!!

Users who are viewing this thread