01' Lightning, what's it worth?

wool-puller

Established Member
Hello there, any opinions on what i should pay for a 1 owner, clean 01 White Lightning? All stock and purchasing from the owner not a dealer.

thanks

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
How many miles does it have on it, and what is he asking for it?

MJG

Established Member
Depending on year, miles, and overall condition, anywhere from $9k-$14k

tistan

Established Member
make him a offer of $13k. If he doesn't want to sell for that, leave your name and number and tell him to call if he changes his mind. Gas prices are about to shoot up. When that happens, it will be very hard to sell a truck that gets 13mpg in the city. If you wait him out he will call back, or you will find a better deal

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
+1 and i would even mention about gas prices and it requires premium, it will be harder to sell when gas is like 4 bucks a gallon. It's low mileage but see if he'll go down on the price.

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
I just sold my L for 10,300. It needs a bit of work but was a steal for the new buyer. It has 67k miles and I sold it only to buy a house this spring. I am very sad to see her leave

shaydawg

I just sold my L for 10,300. It needs a bit of work but was a steal for the new buyer. It has 67k miles and I sold it only to buy a house this spring. I am very sad to see her leave

yes, it was a very good deal :banana:

don't worry, shes in VERY good hands. shes currently in a few pieces being gone through. i pulled the i/c and cleaned the sh*t out of it, stripped the rotors and filled silencer holes on the s/c, about to add some tr6's w/new boots and mad coil pack screws. got the new nitto 555's on the back, installed the navi fuel filter, new air filter and a new side mirror. Got an L&S oil seperator waiting to go on as well. Just waiting on new s/c oil and rotor grease in the mail and the coil screws and i can button it up.

colby ourso

Established Member
haha i dont know about you guys but i wouldent sell my truck for less than 25K. 13 would be a steal if he takes it.

I hear ya. It's those whose sell em so cheap and don't care hurts the sell/value of them. Jus bc u see a few ppl sell there L so cheap doesn't mean ever one else has to sell there's that cheap
if I put mine back stock i'd have to be in a bad need of money to just let it go for 16k

Users who are viewing this thread