01 lightning code P1114 and p0174

ozzman306

Established Member
I’m having trouble with my truck I have codes p1114 and p0174 I replaced the IAT and the rear o2 sensors but no luck engine light still on and truck idles rough

Ladmarines

I did. I actually plugged the hole in the turkey pan with in weld and then put a large screw in it so it would never come out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dusten

Established Member
The turkey pan will trigger 0171 and 0174 because of its location it throws lean both banks. That's not likely his issue. And in typical fashion he's throwing parts at the truck for no ****ing reason. The rear o2's monitor the condition of the cats. IF you had an o2 failing and a P0174 code, it would only be 1 o2, and it'd be a front one at that.

P1114 is IAT2... not the one by the air filter, but the one in the lower intake. Its located on the passenger side, in the second runner from the front. I would pull it and look for poor wires or it to be damaged.

P0174 is bank 2 lean, which means you're getting unmetered air on the drives side. I would look over the PCV system and vacuum lines on that side of the motor. Anything post blower will feed both banks and throw a P0171 and P0174.

That said, for the turkey pan he's discussing, here's a thread.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/foru...ey-pan-vacuum-line-end-p0171-p0174-codes.html

ozzman306

Established Member
I’ve check all the wires on the truck no cut wires I did a KOEO test with my scanner and got P0602 this truck is stock it just has a flowmaster muffler and a aftermarket head unit

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dusten

Established Member
I’ve check all the wires on the truck no cut wires I did a KOEO test with my scanner and got P0602 this truck is stock it just has a flowmaster muffler and a aftermarket head unit

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I saw your post in the 0602 thread. It stated a bad ecm... unfortunately you can't just swap them.

Users who are viewing this thread