01 lightning 61 k miles silver... dont get ur hopes up its gotta problem..

svtjerrod

Established Member
Hey guys, I am putting my lightning up for sale because there are other things in life I want and should have instead of that truck. One thing I wanna say is I love this truck and it hurts to post this however after weeks of thought I am gonna sell it.
From day one with this truck I have done every thing by the book. All the maintenance was done the short time I had it. The oil was changed twice, the rear brakes were done, the wheel bearings on the pass front were replaced and the driver side was repacked, the rear tires were replaced, the fuel filter was replaced, the battery was replaced with the top off the line interstate, an alignment was performed, and probly a few other things. It was bone stock when I got it but upgraded with the mods listed in my signature. It made 402hp with 485rwtq. My best time was a 13.08 with a 2.1 60 ft.
The first big thing that happened was the trans went out. The one way cluitch diode design shattered and put metal thru the system so the trans was rebiult by mr. Transmission and has a nationwide warranty.
Right now it has a rod hanging out the block on the pass side.
I dunno what it is worth in this condition, I know wat they go for running. So make me an offer, the first reasonable offer will be taken.
It has 4percent tint on all windows and has been lowere with rear shackles.
I will get pics up soon. The outside of the truck is in really good shape, the bed covers is a snug top but needs to be refinished. It has one bad spot on the pass door that can be fixed for under 400 dollsrs.
The interior has one bad place by the radio where the paint peeled.
All the emblems were shaved off and the wheels do have scratches and one has lip damage but is only cosmetic.
I have most of the stock parts and the SVT certificate and most important a title.
If u have any questions PM me or text or call me at 6013198184. If u have a blackberry I can get u pics that way.

***01 lightning, ported eaton, 6 lb lower, k and n Cai, 160 degree t stat. mph tune newest modification: exposed rod on #3 cylinder.. its bound to be ok cause i can see the whole thing from the outside***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageShack -

here is a link to the pictures of the truck. It is dirty in these pictures, i just cant bring myself to pay attention to it long enough to wash it.

here is a link to the value of it according to NADA.

so to follow the rules i will put 7500$ on it please dont be scared to make an offer..

Used Car Value - Ford F150 Pickup-1/2 Ton-V8 Reg. Cab Flareside Lightning

the goal is to get this truck to someone where it will cost a total of around 13k once running and that is a good deal.. imo. if not then please tell me where i am wrong i am open to suggesstion.

The motor could be fixed as easily as getting a block and buying one piston and one rod, as long as nothing else is damaged in there,(and a rebiuld kit with some machine work probly) i just wanted to leave that up to the one who gets it. i didnt want to patch it up and set a time bomb for the next person.

sorry so long thanks for reading and considering
jerrod please copy and paste if the links dont work

svtjerrod

Established Member
its sold thanks to all who responded, geuss this comes full circle.. i first started looking here for my L and now it sells and i am making the post syaing its gone.

Users who are viewing this thread