01 Gt vs Pontiac Gt vs...COBRA??

03svtzak

Established Member
I was Driving home from outa Sac(CA), just cursing at 70 in the Hwy. A yellow Gt Blew by me 100+, wasnt really in a mood to play catch up. so i just watched him. There's a stop light up ahead, so he slowed down, to stop for it. I pulled up behind him. Next to him was some guy in his sweeet Pontiac Gt....(sarcastic) He was checking out the yellow stang. My girl distracted me, by things i should say..

The light turned green when this happened, and Both the guys took off. I swear as soon as they did my girl punched my knee and said floor it, there racing! The yellow Gt jumped the Pontiac by 2-3 cars and was pulling away. Thats about the time i floored it, and blew by the Pontiac, switched lanes, and blew by the Gt. I keeped it down till about 120, and threw it in 6th. I looked in my rear view, and saw the Gt tryin another Fly by, so i took it down to 4th, he didnt even get to my bumber when i was out again.

I shut it down at 120 again, But the Gt kept coming. This time i didnt hit it, he pulled next to me, and gave me the cut trout sign, and a Thumps up. Never saw the Pontiac again. I thought it was funny, The two guys probably thought, Where the FU** that Cobra come from!?!?

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
F you guys. If he is dating the chick in his sig then Ill trade places with him and take his grammatical errors and poor use of punctuation any day of the week!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
easy enough to read for me. Good kills.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Nice kill. Also it's road kill not english grammar 101. I know it helps when people can use proper grammar, punctuations and so on....but atleast it wasn't a run on paragraph. Those are the hard ones to read.

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Made sense. Killed two birds with one Cobra!

I whipped past an old Suby 2.5 RS and a Civic racing in my Lightning; they dropped to maybe 40 in front of me on the highway and probably didnt realize I was there. They honked it off and mashed it, and I came out of nowhere and wasted them both.

Last edited:

exdeath

Established Member

I whipped past an old Suby 2.5 RS and a Civic racing in my Lightning; they dropped to maybe 40 in front of me on the highway and probably didnt realize I was there. They honked it off and mashed it, and I came out of nowhere and wasted them both.

LMAO thinking they are fast and furious when they get their shit pushed in by a truck that comes from out of nowhere.

arc00ta

Established Member
Which Pontiac car with a GT trim level did you race, exactly? G8 GT? Other than that nice kills, its funny to come around a couple guys thinking they're hot shit. I almost did the same thing to two very slow hondas racing one night but I got beat to it by an old man driving an altima who obviously thought they were going too slow.

03svtzak

Established Member
Which Pontiac car with a GT trim level did you race, exactly? G8 GT? Other than that nice kills, its funny to come around a couple guys thinking they're hot shit. I almost did the same thing to two very slow hondas racing one night but I got beat to it by an old man driving an altima who obviously thought they were going too slow.

lol! sad when thos honda owners think there fast, and a old man blows by in an Altima. Hondas can be fast, its just funny when you get some tool driving one with a fart can, that think his sh** don't stink.

it wasnt a g8, i know that for a fact. it just had a GT emblem.

03svtzak

Established Member

Killed two birds with one Lighting!! lol! :beer:

arc00ta

Established Member
Im at a loss. A pontiac with a GT emblem? If it was a G8 GT the GT would have lost. Was it a Grand Prix?

I'm still wondering. Pontiac slapped a GT emblem on so many things it could have been a rebadged cobalt.

OP, any better description of the car? 2 door? 4 door? SUV? :D

Users who are viewing this thread