01 gt vs late model turbo'd 240 sx

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
was on my way home from last night and was just trying to do the speed limit. when a dark car comes up on me fast. i was like damn let me get out of the way. so i start to get over and he does at the same time and almost nails me. so i said damn make up ur mind.:bash: so he gets up next to me and gives me a thumbs down and takes off. so i get on it and slowly start reeling him in. now i get up on him, and he starts getting on it again so i proceed. i have to let off and feather the accelerator pedal to keep from hitting him. so i come up on his passenger side window and give him a thumbs down and dust off my shoulder. haha he then got very mad. i thought it was very funny. but anyways it would have been different if he would have not started being a ricer or a dumbass first.

QuikGT

Banned
i raced that guy when i had my gt! not bad for a 240, eh?? nice kill james....that dude claims to put down 320+, but i think hes full of shit

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
no it was a maroon color, and the guy was 18-20. what the kicker was he did a ricer flyby on me after i whipped him. so i pulled up next to him and gave it a little gas and turned on my flashers and said oh i whipped your ass. hahahahaha. he got very agitated and i just dusted off my shoulder and exited.

modmayhem88

Established Member
I ran into one of those at the track a weekend ago. the guy put down a 12.3. not bad....I found out later it was an RB25 conversion (nissan Skyline motor). It looked like a total POS but damn it was quick. gotta be careful nowadays, you never know what's hiding under the hoods of some of these cars.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
well i dont know how much he had? i know he had turbo cause everytime he got up next to me thats all he did was spool that damn bov in my ear lol. i guess he thought i cared?

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Im pretty sure if he wasnt doing ricer flybys and you guys actually raced he would probably take you, I had a mild built sr20 in my 240 and that thing would def beat some modified mustangs.

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Snakeboi said:
I ran into one of those at the track a weekend ago. the guy put down a 12.3. not bad....I found out later it was an RB25 conversion (nissan Skyline motor). It looked like a total POS but damn it was quick. gotta be careful nowadays, you never know what's hiding under the hoods of some of these cars.

They usually do a SR20 swap because the modification needed for the RB25s and larger is intense. Those SR20s can be monsters . . .

Users who are viewing this thread