01 GT vs. 02 TA *VID*

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
this was funny cause the guy really thought he was going to destroy me to...

when he came back with his head down it was funny. but all in all good race. also im installing 3.73's this weekend and im saving for exhaust now.

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Nice kill! I hate when people who cant drive have that i'm better than you attitude. It's funny as hell when you see the look of shame on there face after they lose. get those gears in and really walk him.

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
you sure it was to 110mph...that video was only 12 sec long, meaning at the end you were prolly only going about 90mph, figuring that a basically stock GT does low 14s @ high 90's mph. So at 12 sec you'd be looking at around 90mph.

But anyways, good kill beating a higher hp car w/ superior driving ;-)

QuikGT

Banned
well i was just told by the camera man that they took it up to about 110mph (it was my camera but i didnt ride)....so it may have been a lil slower but anyways that guy wouldnt have caught up til at least 130!!!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
I wonder where that guy that said "GM guys never post vids where the MUSTANG actually wins" is right now. HAHA....good run man. Is your car an auto or do you just shift that fast?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
NIce vid....great jump on teh start. It did look liek the T/A was starting to creep....a little. But by then, it was over.

The video may have stopped at 12 seconds (est. 90+ MPH), but that doesn't mean tehy stopped. They could have kept going for another 2-3 seconds after the video stopped.

QuikGT

Banned
no, they were both manual trans....

the guy was such a tool that he did a burnout when he left the parking lot of the meet to show off.....(i think that shit is so stupid)....then when he came back he went to the other side of the parking lot for about 30 min so he couldnt be seen!!!

all that showboating and u lost by a couple buslengths to a car with about 130rwhp less than u!!!! LMAO

CaMmIn'99Ta

sniderboys23 said:
this was funny cause the guy really thought he was going to destroy me to...

when he came back with his head down it was funny. but all in all good race. also im installing 3.73's this weekend and im saving for exhaust now.
that is bullshit the Ta wasnt tryin you could tell:dw:

jk i was the camera man in the Gt... whats up dude i got on so i could see my filmin job.... James rocks at driven made that dude look like a complete ass :rockon:

Last edited:

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
well u know in Texas when a car has a camera in the car it gives an estimated 125 more rwhp to the wheels!!! so thanks Jesse, and Rusty's camera for the added HP.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
I wonder where that guy that said "GM guys never post vids where the MUSTANG actually wins" is right now. HAHA....good run man. Is your car an auto or do you just shift that fast?
know its a manual, but i drive like i stole it LOL.:pepper: :beer: :burnout:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Great Kill, man!!! It certainly is all about the driving. I agree with you. I have great respect for those LS1 cars!! Those cars can really run but you did one better by outdriving him. Just as a side note, a good gear is sometimes more detrimental in a race with street tires on. I am sure with his 3.73s, he was probably trying to launch without breaking the tires loose. Look out, when you put your 3.73's in, you might be in the same position that that guys was in!:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread