01 faleen cobra

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
wma8706 said:
I think his bumper are from chicane along with the dual center exhaust...(same as the saleen extreme) and prob. had the logos shaved and redone by a custom body shop.....just my guess...I'll let ROADFOOLSRIDE chime in on that! That look is killer!!

You're a genius...and well researched! Of course you put a Saleen kit on so I'd hope you'd know the difference in them hehe.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
wma8706 did you paint the c-pillar 2 different shade of black? It's hard to tell from the pics. If so I would to know what is the second shade of black did you used. I'm going to be installing the Saleen c-pillar in the near future. Thanks in advance

wma8706

Established Member
cobra4v said:
wma8706 did you paint the c-pillar 2 different shade of black? It's hard to tell from the pics. If so I would to know what is the second shade of black did you used. I'm going to be installing the Saleen c-pillar in the near future. Thanks in advance
the c-pillar is indeed 2 shades. the part was already painted when I bought it but I think the small section is flat blk while the large section is clearcoated blk paint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread