01 faleen cobra

wma8706

Established Member
I posted the same pics in the pics and vid section but wanted to also have it here since its a new edge cobra. This is my 2001 svt cobra with the saleen conversion recently put on. I luv cobras but always loved the looks of the saleen. Although my car is not a real saleen and I would never pass it off as being a real one.......it is still all cobra inside! My mods are jlt cai, mrt h-pipe with borla stingers, steeda underdrive pulley, sub frame connectors, 4.30 gears and nitto drag radials, nx wet nitrous with injector, window switch, plugs upgrade 150 shot with custome diablo predator dyno tune..... 455rwhp and 512 rwt.....traction limited et at 11.60@ 117 mph. My plans are to forge the internals and poss. go with force induction in the near future.
saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaljk9.jpg
saleencobra34copyloweredcopyfinaldo8.jpg
saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrw0.jpg
saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredty8.jpg
saleencobra32copyloweredcopy3finalemv5.jpg
saleencobracopyfinaldn5.jpg
saleencobra18copy2loweredcs5.jpg
saleencobra25copyrearloweredmh8.jpg

Last edited:

elyrain

Established Member
That's so funny because 2 hours ago, I was thinking of buying a faleen kit for my car because it needs a paint job, but I didn't think it would look good with the 03 rims, but yours looks great! I think I'm going to go with the heat extractor hood tho.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
LOOKS NICE! Almost all the Faleen I see don't have the Saleen c-pillar to finished the look.

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
I agree with the above posters in that the kit looks very nice on your Cobra.
Having said that, I think that most would either mistake your car for a Saleen with the "Saleen" that has been placed in your driving window or simply be confused by the Cobra emblem on both sides of your car AND the "Saleen" in your driving window. Probably just me...

Any rate, it is your car and it is a very nice looking car. The Saleen add-ons (Faleen kit) suit it well. :thumbsup:

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
a little more tire and a little more hood and she'll be pure bad@$$

pest36

Established Member
see how it'd look with the snake in the grill too.... car is sick!

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Your car looks great!

On another note I've been wondering what kind of times you could get w/ a 150 shot & 4.30 gears. I plan to run that set up eventually but I've not seen anyone else try becuase I think most people feel the 4.30s are too much gear for a 150 shot.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Dude! Your car looks sweet. I really do like those rims. I might have to pick a set of those for mine someday. I took the Saleen stickers off mines. The only place my car says saleen is on the pedals...and I wanna get 03 Cobra pedals. Seriously lovin yours though.

P.S. right click "save"

wma8706

Established Member
I think his bumper are from chicane along with the dual center exhaust...(same as the saleen extreme) and prob. had the logos shaved and redone by a custom body shop.....just my guess...I'll let ROADFOOLSRIDE chime in on that! That look is killer!!

svTx01

Established Member
wma8706 said:
I think his bumper are from chicane along with the dual center exhaust...(same as the saleen extreme) and prob. had the logos shaved and redone by a custom body shop.....just my guess...I'll let ROADFOOLSRIDE chime in on that! That look is killer!!
I agree!

Users who are viewing this thread